• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NPQ from Flight School

Whitingorbust

How do they determine if you have Intermittent Exotropia? I have a slight lazy eye and just got picked up for SNA out of NROTC, but was unaware this was a disqualifying condition. It is not something that bothers my vision or is even noticeable so I was wondering how they found out you had it?

Kickflip89

Below Ladder
None
Contributor
How do they determine if you have Intermittent Exotropia? I have a slight lazy eye and just got picked up for SNA out of NROTC, but was unaware this was a disqualifying condition. It is not something that bothers my vision or is even noticeable so I was wondering how they found out you had it?

They have a test for phorias and tropias. There are limits to how much you can have in the NAMI waiver guide.

BigRed389

None
Is anybody actually telling you lat xfer to SWO is limited right now?

When I NPQd about a year and a half back, I literally got redesignated overnight.

And I don't have the numbers to back anything, but given how few stay in to make Department Head, apparently SWO JOs are in high demand right now.