• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November 08 Boards

oldballs

Congrats to everyone so far! Some one want to have their recruiter check for me? My CCC is on sick leave. Can't believe the results came back so fast.

atrickpay

BDCP SNA
Non Select :( Back to the ASTB Thread I suppose... Congrats to all

Don't let it get you down, just keep trying and eventually you will get selected! If you have any questions about the ASTB feel free to PM me. Also if you don't have the Barrons / ARCO study guides i'll ship them to you for the price of shipping.

Grats to all pro-recs! Has anyone's recruiter given them any statistics on this board?

::Edit::
Pro-Rec BDCP SNA!! Looks like we might be headed to OCS together atrickpay.
Way to go man, we'll definitely have to keep in touch.

blakaccl1

Pro-Rec 1) NFO, 2)supply, 3) SWO...going NFO of course!!!!!! yeyaaaa!!:icon_smil:icon_smil:icon_smil

Probably going for February OCS date.

jdbryan

Pro-Rec 1) NFO, 2)supply, 3) SWO...going NFO of course!!!!!! yeyaaaa!!:icon_smil:icon_smil:icon_smil

Probably going for February OCS date.

So, when a person selected for multiple fields, how does those slots that dont get selected get handled? You are selecting NFO, so what happens the the supply and SWO slots? Do they go back into the "needed" column, and if so, when?

Goob83

None
Pro-Rec BDCP SNA!! Looks like we might be headed to OCS together atrickpay.
your have this as your quote
Favorite Quote "THERE AIN'T NOTHING LIKE BEING A BULLDOG ON SATURDAY NIGHT"

-Erk Russell So do you go to UGA or GA SOUTHERN? Since he is best remembered for Southern?

UGA

BDCP SNA
your have this as your quote
Favorite Quote "THERE AIN'T NOTHING LIKE BEING A BULLDOG ON SATURDAY NIGHT"

-Erk Russell So do you go to UGA or GA SOUTHERN? Since he is best remembered for Southern?

I was going to go to UGA but Southern payed me to come here. I'm from Statesboro so I've grown up with the Erk legend and I'm a Dawgs fan so the quote fits.

Roosterj

I talked to my OR, My record went up to the board, and is on list to be reviewed for the NOV board, but no status on whether i was denied or accepted.
So now i am playing "hurry up and wait" for word.:icon_rage

Prior experience tells me this happens a lot in the navy, just sucks when it happens to you.