• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November 08 Boards

exo

and so begins the flurry of dialing to recruiters... man, they have to deal with this every month. Congrats to all.

atrickpay

BDCP SNA
Awesome, way to go both of you! I left a message for my recruiter, but i'm going crazy waiting for a call back! I'm at work and productivity has hit a steep decline :p

coredukes

None
you'll get the call man. I wasnt expecting anything until at least wednesday so it was def. a surprise. Best of luck

Roosterj

Awesome, way to go both of you! I left a message for my recruiter, but i'm going crazy waiting for a call back! I'm at work and productivity has hit a steep decline :p

I'm in class surfing air warriors and staring at my phone. Throw in some Sailor BOB!!!

Gills

Step one: wake up, step two: defecate, step three: drink coffee, step four: call recruiter. I just need to do step four.