• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November 08 Boards

TopShot

BDCP SNA
Wow I can't believe the results are out so quick. I was all prepared to wait until Friday, but now I'm going to be all anxious tomorrow. Any who good luck to everyone I hope we all get an early Christmas present! :D

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
I really hope the results aren't out tomorrow. How are we all going to justify an inebriated celebration on a TUESDAY?

grant_davis

Do you know how many applicants there actually were? Only 8 for BDCP SNA last month.

Wow, I didn’t know that. I was just joking... There was a recruiter that said earlier on this thread that he had 11 that he was 100% sure would get selected SNA so ... Any idea how many they selected last month?

Edit: I am not sure if he said BDCP

UGA

BDCP SNA
Thanks for lightening the mood :p

Looking through this thread i've found only grant_davis, UGA, and I going for BDCP (and we're all SNA only). When are you guys graduating? I'm set for Dec 2010, meaning i'd probably be heading to OCS the following January.

I'm in the same boat you are, grad in Dec 2010 and OCS in Jan...that is if I get it.

nugget61

pilot
...Any idea how many they selected last month?

See, thats one thing I can't figure out and my OR can't give me a straight answer - he says that ~150 of the 260 SNA slots were given out in OCT (I believe that is BDCP and non both), but if the boards only reviewed 50 applications then that number isn't possible. I expected the picked up number to be more like ~30.

coredukes

None
Thanks for lightening the mood :p

Looking through this thread i've found only grant_davis, UGA, and I going for BDCP (and we're all SNA only). When are you guys graduating? I'm set for Dec 2010, meaning i'd probably be heading to OCS the following January.

I am another one for BDCP this month.
SNA, SNFO, AMDO

Lobster

Wow, I didn’t know that. I was just joking... There was a recruiter that said earlier on this thread that he had 11 that he was 100% sure would get selected SNA so ... Any idea how many they selected last month?

Edit: I am not sure if he said BDCP

Well the number of selected for SNA might have nothing to do with it, they all could be studs and have unreal scores, gpa's and packages

Iron Eagle

NFO Final Select
Haha I just read a hilarious thread started by some kid that is 100% confident the Navy would sink if he were not commissioned. He doesn’t know if he wants to do it because he is scared his BDCP money won’t some in time... Im feeling a little better about myself now lol doing pull-ups and drinking a bud light (haha this probably wont last long but hey its college)

Have you seen any cui bono threads? If you want a good laugh these are highly recommended.

In other news I was called into work today, forgot my cell phone and missed the call from my OR. I'm stuck at work right now wondering what's going on. The first thing that comes to mind is "sorry because it took so long to get your medical waiver your application has expired" and "sorry your packet is missing please resubmit". I hope I'm just being paranoid.

bigT86

Final Select SNA
Grant, who is your OR? I am also on the November boards from the Atlanta office and was wondering if we have the same OR.