• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November 08 Boards

grant_davis

Haha glad I decided to turn off the Internet, drive to Savannah and relax for the weekend. After reading everything it appears I am right back where I was, hoping, praying and drinking. Good luck to all… Get your Karma up we should know by Friday.

atrickpay

BDCP SNA
Today's the big day! Hopefully by the end of the day we will know for sure if all of the regular boards met or not.

McBuff

Sees the light
I hope it's a huge day for all of us. As we speak a bunch of people are laughing at the motivational statements that we put so much time into.

Good Luck to everyone!!

atrickpay

BDCP SNA
I hope it's a huge day for all of us. As we speak a bunch of people are laughing at the motivational statements that we put so much time into.

Good Luck to everyone!!

Thanks for lightening the mood :p

Looking through this thread i've found only grant_davis, UGA, and I going for BDCP (and we're all SNA only). When are you guys graduating? I'm set for Dec 2010, meaning i'd probably be heading to OCS the following January.

TTUalumn07

Got 6/6/6 (yes i know it's not that great) for the Marines..which is pass/fail. So I'm qualified in that department for pilot!

Now on to Corpus for the flight phyical.

grant_davis

Yep BDCP SNA only... Starting to get nervous. I hated my essay but had to turn it in anyway. I was looking over my app. today (mistake) and realized I didn't even put down the 50hours community service I had last semester. I graduate May 2010 so I still have time if I don't make it this go around. It would be SOO nice to make it though.

McBuff

Sees the light
Yep BDCP SNA only... Starting to get nervous. I hated my essay but had to turn it in anyway. I was looking over my app. today (mistake) and realized I didn't even put down the 50hours community service I had last semester. I graduate May 2010 so I still have time if I don't make it this go around. It would be SOO nice to make it though.

Your liver called, it needs another beating ;)

grant_davis

Your liver called, it needs another beating ;)

Haha I just read a hilarious thread started by some kid that is 100% confident the Navy would sink if he were not commissioned. He doesn’t know if he wants to do it because he is scared his BDCP money won’t some in time... Im feeling a little better about myself now lol doing pull-ups and drinking a bud light (haha this probably wont last long but hey its college)