• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November 08 Boards

grant_davis

Yea that is the same thing I did... I didn't get the "super official" (the SAT scoring company) ones but they are on both my high school and college official transcripts so hopefully that is good enough

BullGator

You couldn't just leave your PRT scores off you app. Get the interview, work your butt off in the gym and then re-apply in Jan if you needed to?
Nope. Not in Tampa at least. I'll make it, it will just take 2 months extra time and I will be able to improve my package in the mean time with interviews and PT work. So I got that going for me, which is nice. :)

Lola: I wish you luck with the PAO boards, and you have an excellent attitude regardless. Also, good luck with the Supply and SWO boards. So, did you like the speed and angels movie enough to buy it on DVD instead?

BullGator

So how many actually going to November board on here?
Most likely everyone but me, however there are quotas in place on the number of applications certain boards will see per month. Therefore the earlier you get in your package the better. In a week or 2 recruits will know if their package made it into the Nov boards. Just call your recruiter then to confirm if you are on the list. As for the Oct boards, it seemed that (from what I read) only NFOs met the cap total for the new quota rule, so some NFO applicants' packages sent in for the Oct boards will be reviewed in Nov instead.

UGA

BDCP SNA
Pretty sure I'll be on it

BDCP SNA only

19/Male
3.82 Finance
7/7/6 58

Graduating in 3.5 years and a bunch of honor societies.

nugget61

pilot
... In a week or 2 recruits will know if their package made it into the Nov boards ... As for the Oct boards, it seemed that (from what I read) only NFOs met the cap total for the new quota rule...

To give you an idea, I heard that I made the Oct boards around the 10th of Oct.
My OR did tell me that SNA didn't hit the caps. And I know there were only 8 bdcp sna applicants in oct.
Good luck to yall!

ASHWND

(BDCP) Supply Corps OC
Pretty sure I'll be on it

BDCP SNA only

19/Male
3.82 Finance
7/7/6 58

Graduating in 3.5 years and a bunch of honor societies.

How? According to the requirements you shouldn't even be eligible for BDCP for another 1.5 years. 3 years of remaining college for technical degrees and 2 years for non-technical degrees. Are you positive you are submitting so soon?

Did the BDCP rules change?

bigT86

Final Select SNA
Maybe he just means that it is only taking him 3.5 years to graduate instead of the traditional 4. Not sure though. Good luck to everyone on the November boards, as I should be there as well.

atrickpay

BDCP SNA
Maybe he just means that it is only taking him 3.5 years to graduate instead of the traditional 4. Not sure though. Good luck to everyone on the November boards, as I should be there as well.

Yeah that's gotta be it. The rules as I know them are that you must have at least 30 credits for tech and 60 credits for non-tech. As a Finance major, having at least 60 credits gives you about 2 years left.

On another note, i've been getting my blood pressure checked on the WalMart machine regularly, learning what will elevate my blood pressure and how to keep calm and make it stay low. Its amazing how it can drop 20-30 points if you do it right. I had been doing it at my university medical center, and it was fluctuating so much that I wanted to know why. I took a few pointers from previous AW posts and they seem to be working. I have 2 days left now on this waiver form (requires 3 consecutive days, twice a day), and then hopefully I can send it in a prove that I was just stressed at MEPS. My pulse rate cut in half too. Apparently I have a case of white coat syndrome.

UGA

BDCP SNA

Yeah, I'm graduating 2 years from this Dec.

NAeagle89

Comparison

If this helps at all I was accepted into the USMC PLC under Infantry in September.
18 years old
Now Freshman at Ohio State Univ.(when applied had not even started school yet)
4 Years HS Football-3 Varsity
3 Years HS Baseball
107 Community Service Hours
80 Hour Internship at the OSU Don Scott Airport
Younglife Member(Church), 80s Video Club
No Drug Use Ever
1 hour of Flight Time
22:07 for 3 Miles, 13 Pull Ups, 70 Sit Ups in 2 Minutes(1 wk. preparation)
Aviation Engineering Major
2.8 HS GPA/23ACT(Took once Junior Year in HS)
LOR: Dean of OSU Engineering/Employer:Known for 6 years/English Teacher/History&Pol. Science Teacher/Internship Employer at OSU Airport

I hope this helps quell some of your fears about being accepted.

Lola

Nope. Not in Tampa at least. I'll make it, it will just take 2 months extra time and I will be able to improve my package in the mean time with interviews and PT work. So I got that going for me, which is nice. :)

Lola: I wish you luck with the PAO boards, and you have an excellent attitude regardless. Also, good luck with the Supply and SWO boards. So, did you like the speed and angels movie enough to buy it on DVD instead?

I'll probably end up renting it, but I don't know about buying it....lol....not bad for an indie film though. :icon_tong

Charity

Final Select SNA
ASTB minimum score

What's the minimum score on the ASTB to put SNA or SNFO on your application? I took the ASTB about 2 months ago and got 4/4/4 42. I know it sucks but that was without studying. I've been studying for about 2 months and feel better prepared and will take it again soon. I'm a 25 year old female with a Master's degree in Clinical Exercise Physiology(3.82 gpa). I ran cross country and track in college and was first team all-conference and academic all-conference. I now do triathlons, so I'm in pretty good physical condition. Also, will it hurt or help that I'm a female? Is there a need for female SNAs?