• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Nov-Dec 2015 Rolling SWO Board

Xx_Lawdog_xX

Congrats to all who made it! I unfortunately missed this board due to the sheer ineptitude of MEPS, which pushed my package back almost 3 months! Fingers crossed for the next board.

XXXMM004

PRO REC: YES!!!
I was also selected in the DEC supply board. I have my 1st choice as supply. Does it mean that I will automaticlly fall in supply community and drop from SWO? Or I haver a choice here?

Anchors_Away

PRO REC: YES!!!
I was also selected in the DEC supply board. I have my 1st choice as supply. Does it mean that I will automaticlly fall in supply community and drop from SWO? Or I haver a choice here?

Congrats man!! From what I understand, youll be in for Supply. I too got selected for Supply and SWO but had SWO as #1 and Supply as #2. I think you can write a handwritten letter requesting a switch but from what I was told your number 1 is what you go in as if you get both.