• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Nov-Dec 2015 Rolling SWO Board

zack13usa

Yep, this has been a consistent problem for years, I worked with a few recruiters that wouldn't go on to the recruiting quarterdeck site, some wouldn't go into CIRIMS, etc... they expected the processors to do all that for them.
An email to my OR cc'ing the processor sounds like a good idea

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
Yep, this has been a consistent problem for years, I worked with a few recruiters that wouldn't go on to the recruiting quarterdeck site, some wouldn't go into CIRIMS, etc... they expected the processors to do all that for them.
But now...we finally have them posted on a site, no longer relying on waiting for CIRIMS or the e-mail chain to get to work. The last NOPO GRAM mentioned it yet so many seem to have no clue it exists.

If you're a recruiter reading this, find the N311 Sharepoint site. If you can't, ask your chain of command. If they don't know, have them ask it of Region. At-Board Lists, checklists, and RESULTS for all GENOFF programs are there from now on. PM me a navy.mil address if you want me to e-mail the link to you.

E. Burnett

So can y'all tell me? :)

exNavyOffRec

But now...we finally have them posted on a site, no longer relying on waiting for CIRIMS or the e-mail chain to get to work. The last NOPO GRAM mentioned it yet so many seem to have no clue it exists.

If you're a recruiter reading this, find the N311 Sharepoint site. If you can't, ask your chain of command. If they don't know, have them ask it of Region. At-Board Lists, checklists, and RESULTS for all GENOFF programs are there from now on. PM me a navy.mil address if you want me to e-mail the link to you.

I remember them talking about this, the NRD's with good COC communication seemed to have no issues, others well..... of course the NRD's with poor communication are probably not getting the NOPO GRAM's either.

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
It was my understanding the cut off was the 19th. He told me six Dallas applications were not submitted for some reason.
Usually, it's about a month before the board. I'm not sure...but believe it was around the 8th or 9th of November. @e.burnett ... sorry about this. I was looking for your name on the list and didn't see it...now I know why.

E. Burnett

Usually, it's about a month before the board. I'm not sure...but believe it was around the 8th or 9th of November. @e.burnett ... sorry about this. I was looking for your name on the list and didn't see it...now I know why.
Well thank you for looking anyways :) I appreciate it !

banjosquirrel

Just found out my application was not even seen at this board and it was sent November 19.
I understand your pain. My previous OR let me know a week after the August SWO board that my kit hadn't even gone to board, after telling me multiple times that it was just waiting for the board to convene. It's very frustrating but you'll make the next board!

Hobblehob

My OR is out of Dallas as well. My OR didnt contact me but someone that said he was above him called me and said that the Dallas quota was meet this year and that they are putting me in the next SWO board. Does this mean I got a PRO-REC N or is it something different. My Kit was sent on Nov 4th.

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
My OR is out of Dallas as well. My OR didnt contact me but someone that said he was above him called me and said that the Dallas quota was meet this year and that they are putting me in the next SWO board. Does this mean I got a PRO-REC N or is it something different. My Kit was sent on Nov 4th.

The quota is just a goal for the NRD, they can still submit packages even if they have met their quota. Some NRDs like to hold packages and "bank" them to meet their future quotas since they don't get any extra benefits from going over the goal. Most likely you kit didn't even make it to the board and was withheld somewhere in the NRD.

exNavyOffRec

The quota is just a goal for the NRD, they can still submit packages even if they have met their quota. Some NRDs like to hold packages and "bank" them to meet their future quotas since they don't get any extra benefits from going over the goal. Most likely you kit didn't even make it to the board and was withheld somewhere in the NRD.

Don't forget the next FY starts Oct 1 2016