• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Nov-Dec 2015 Rolling SWO Board

zack13usa

I made NFO last year, went through OCS and got NPQ'd from aviation. Why I applied for SWO…wish I was going back, but unfortunately I'm not. Thank you though.
Sorry to hear that...let's say if you were excepted, do you still have to go to OCS again? and what are your future options

Matthew10

Sorry to hear man. I know it's easier said than done but just keep pushing towards your goals and retake that OAR and apply for the Feb board. I'm sure you will get it then. From what I have seen looks like it was a lower selection this go around.

Phoenix19917

Well Pro Rec N for this guy, gonna retake ASTB and reapply for SNA/NFO in Feb cause my OR says NRD Dallas has exceeded their 2016 goals for SWO.....Congrats to all of you who made it!

VWXThrasher378

Well Pro Rec N for this guy, gonna retake ASTB and reapply for SNA/NFO in Feb cause my OR says NRD Dallas has exceeded their 2016 goals for SWO.....Congrats to all of you who made it!

Sorry to hear that man - Im glad you are already planning to take the ASTB again. Interesting feedback you received from you recruiter. I did not know that regional goals also influences the board's decisions. Did you recruiter elaborate anymore on this subject?

on a side note - I still have not heard any updates.

Last edited:

Hobblehob

my OR is in dallas but I still havent heard anything. Time to wish him happy holidays. Dallas exceeding their goals doesnt sound good though :(

SJ-Sil80

Still no call from my recruiter. He doesn't seem to believe me when I say he can check it on sharepoint. Guess ill be waiting a few extra days like on the supply board until I know.

PopwarnerCoach

I called my recruiters office and was told the SWO results haven't come out yet. It just doesn't make sense how some recruiters know and others don't.

banjosquirrel

Things are feeling very surreal right now... I got a call from my OR with a ProRec Y just after landing in Philadelphia for a business trip with the job I just started. Not only am I in, but she says they want me sworn in within 72 hours so I have to find a recruiter out here. Could I get any advice about what this is about? I expected to have several months.

Things are feeling very surreal right now... I got a call from my OR with a ProRec Y just after landing in Philadelphia for a business trip with the job I just started. Not only am I in, but she says they want me sworn in within 72 hours so I have to find a recruiter out here. Could I get any advice about what this is about? I expected to have several months.

That is really weird. Are you SWO nuke? I think they swear I'm pretty quickly. Traditional SWO waits until final select comes in. I was pro-y back in August, didn't swear until December.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
PM me. I know a recruiter in NRD Philly.

Edit: or just go VFR direct to them: http://www.cnrc.navy.mil/philadelphia/