• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Nov-Dec 2015 Rolling SWO Board

Matthew10

My recruiter is in Arkansas. I think it's the Nashville district. Hold in there lol. The Intel board a few months ago I had to wait over a week lol

exNavyOffRec

Selections are normally better earlier in the FY selection timeline and we're on the back half of that now. In other words: They need xxx number of SWOs to graduate OCS in a given fiscal year. Once they reach what they need and as the year progresses, the selection rate naturally falls. In fact, we went 6 1/2 months between SWO boards instead of the normal 3 earlier this year. (Feb. 2015 to Sept. 2015) Their coffers were full! We're most likely at that saturation point now. I would bet that many selected today are tagged for a FY17 OCS graduation date (after 10/1/2016) as well.

I hope this helps. After recruiting for a few years and tracking results, it's easy to see the ebb and flow.
Did nrc give out the hard goals yet? It is often rare for them to have any hard goals before Jan so we would always see a spike in the march board, Nov and Dec always tended to be low numbers

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
I wish more recruiters actually knew to check the sharepoint. There seems to be an overreliance on CIRIMS.
Agree. Before, they trickled out via e-mail here and there and depending on the program manager at NRC, they may or may not get posted to an applicant's record in CIRIMS. Posting to the N311 Sharepoint is brand new and unfortunately, that link and word hasn't made it to the field efficiently. In this day of tech, that's sad...but true. (Metallica reference intended) At-Board Lists, announced board dates (like aviation/SWO), and updated board schedules are all going there.

exNavyOffRec

Yes...nationwide numbers. The goaling memo came out about a month or so ago.

not the goaling letter, there is some "behind the scenes" work that goes on, the goaling memo has always been based on what they believe, then NRC early in the year gets the hard goals after all the data trickles down, generally very little change but they always have tended to for lack of a better work be cautious until they get the hard goals, I had always wondered why boards dipped in December, then I happened to have some conversations with the Director and learned some behind the scenes stuff, the one I talked to said ideally the field never sees any change in goals, and if they do it right very little change in selection numbers.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
not the goaling letter, there is some "behind the scenes" work that goes on, the goaling memo has always been based on what they believe, then NRC early in the year gets the hard goals after all the data trickles down, generally very little change but they always have tended to for lack of a better work be cautious until they get the hard goals, I had always wondered why boards dipped in December, then I happened to have some conversations with the Director and learned some behind the scenes stuff, the one I talked to said ideally the field never sees any change in goals, and if they do it right very little change in selection numbers.

The official numbers from NPC usually come out around December or January.