• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Nov-Dec 2015 Rolling SWO Board

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
You should have your recruiter look up the results for us
The requests I get for that are never-ending. However, the notification has to come from your recruiter or someone at their recruiting district. That's just the right thing to do in this very unofficial forum. I love to give advice or feedback but never results.

VWXThrasher378

Well of course...

196 to board. 67 selects. 34% selection rate. Last board was just over 50% selection rate. This drop was no surprise.

Very helpful information (though not exactly comforting) . Can you elaborate on what you meant by "This drop was no surprise"?

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
Very helpful information (though not exactly comforting) . Can you elaborate on what you meant by "This drop was no surprise"?
Selections are normally better earlier in the FY selection timeline and we're on the back half of that now. In other words: They need xxx number of SWOs to graduate OCS in a given fiscal year. Once they reach what they need and as the year progresses, the selection rate naturally falls. In fact, we went 6 1/2 months between SWO boards instead of the normal 3 earlier this year. (Feb. 2015 to Sept. 2015) Their coffers were full! We're most likely at that saturation point now. I would bet that many selected today are tagged for a FY17 OCS graduation date (after 10/1/2016) as well.

I hope this helps. After recruiting for a few years and tracking results, it's easy to see the ebb and flow.

Hobblehob

Well I'm waiting on my results. The suspense is killing me. The low selection rate kinda worries me though. My recruiter didn't even know the board was this week so I might give him a call on Monday.