• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Nov-Dec 2015 Pilot NFO Rolling Board

RoamingBiologist

Flying out deep into the wilderness.
You can go ahead and remove SWO from your signature. You cannot have SWO as a third choice, only first or second.

I had no idea that was true, I told my recruiter SNA/NFO/SWO and he informed me that he put those down in that order while I was there finalizing paperwork. Since my packet is already submitted, is everything fine?

*Just removed it from my signature*

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I had no idea that was true, I told my recruiter SNA/NFO/SWO and he informed me that he put those down in that order while I was there finalizing paperwork. Since my packet is already submitted, is everything fine?

*Just removed it from my signature*

It's been out for at least a year that SWO can only be first or second choices or it will be automatically removed from your application.

RoamingBiologist

It's been out for at least a year that SWO can only be first or second choices or it will be automatically removed from your application.

Well now I know thanks for the info RUFiO181. I am really not certain my recruiter knew this or not, I got a new recruiter half way through my paperwork due to the original person transferring out. I will contact him in regards to this, but being a pilot or NFO are my true top picks, so now I am really banking on getting selected.

Jdev09

I spoke with my recruiter today. I was in the august supply board and suppose to be in the September nfo/pilot board. I did not get accepted into supply but he said the nfo board did not see my kit. How is that possible that the supply board who met earlier got it and the nfo board did not?

duvi

checking in for this board. My package was submitted Sep 1st and I still didn't make it to the September 24th board and now my OR is say I'm probably not gonna hear anything till about late December early next year.

Corpsmanup780

pilot
Checking in.

• SNA
  • age 27, prior
  • ASTB-E 55/7/6/6
  • B.S. Exercise Science, 3.00 GPA American Public University System
  • LORs, USN O6, USMC O7, USMC O5
  • Work: Evals: P, MP, EP. Naval Aircrewman (600 crewman flight hours).
  • Packet Pending CO approval. Will be submitted by 20 OCT.

BPeterson93

Soon to be Naval Aviator
Checking in:

SNA/NFO
3.5 GPA
BA in Psychology and BS in Sociology
Leadership: Founder, President, VP and Philanthropy Chair of Fraternity; Student Senator; Director of Major Events; VP of Leadership Honor Society; and induction into various other honor societies
ASTB-E 55 6/7/7
LOR: Admiral of 7th Fleet USN, USN Capt., Student Advisors, and President of Banking Firm

Packet was just submitted for the Oct. 1st period. I've heard tell that this board will be meeting by the end of the month, so Pro-Recs should be coming out by the end of Oct. or early Nov.

I am beyond stoked to get myself into a cockpit. Rhode Island, here I come.

Kraner

Same as everyone else... Got the news 2 days before my IRONMAN, pissed off a little bit, swam biked and ran fast, went 12hr 5min, a 4h 16min PR!

--22, Non Prior
--Applying for NFO & SWO (myopia)
--B.S. Biology (Pre-Health)
--3.67 GPA from Ohio State
--ATSB 56 6/6/5
--References: Family Business, Professor, CWO4 USN (Ret.), Fellow Track Coach
--PT: Ironman Triathlon, Marathon
--Work: Physics & Ochem Tutor, Track Coach, Customer Service

MM1 SS/DV

My package is finally being submitted tomorrow. Hopefully there are zero errors. I can't wait for this board.

RoamingBiologist

Hello Everyone,

Just got off the phone with OR, everything is squared away with my kit and it is awaiting the next review boards. He has been asking around to see when it exactly will be held but his guess is early November. It may not be new news, but at least its something rather than nothing. Also meeting with OSO tomorrow to at least get most of the paperwork out of the way. For those that are age critical it wouldn't hurt to drop-by and get more info. The OSO was extremely prompt and understanding of my position to wait for Navy Boards before I make any decision. If I don't get picked up in these coming boards, the OSO said he'd rush me in since the age limit is 27.5, and almost all my paperwork is already done.

Cheers!