• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Nov-Dec 2015 Pilot NFO Rolling Board

thatsmecrispy

My recruiter told me that the last board was for kits that were submitted before August 1st. And now we're all waiting for October 1st when National starts accepting kits again. What I'm curious about is when this next board meets are they going to say something crazy like they are only looking at kits submitted before October 1st? I'm confused as to what's happening with kits submitted between August and October 1st, or if any were submitted in that time period at all. If that's the case then National is going to be inundated with kits on October 1st.

Does this make sense to you all? Any opinions?

mb1685

My recruiter told me that the last board was for kits that were submitted before August 1st. And now we're all waiting for October 1st when National starts accepting kits again. What I'm curious about is when this next board meets are they going to say something crazy like they are only looking at kits submitted before October 1st? I'm confused as to what's happening with kits submitted between August and October 1st, or if any were submitted in that time period at all. If that's the case then National is going to be inundated with kits on October 1st.

Does this make sense to you all? Any opinions?

I think your recruiter is misinformed or isn't communicating clearly. The last board likely included all of the kits that made it to the Program Manager and were ORDPRO'd prior to the board convening. Most boards tend to have a kit submission deadline one to two weeks before the board convenes, so I don't think 1 Aug would have been the deadline. However, a lot of NRDs have been holding kits to submit for the next FY for quite a while, so maybe he's trying to say that your NRD hasn't submitted any kits since 1 Aug. Either way, I'd say there's no chance in hell the next board will have an "only review remaining FY15 kits" rule. The majority of the kits at the next board will almost certainly be ones that were submitted after 1 Oct since there will probably be a boatload of them.

thatsmecrispy

I think your recruiter is misinformed or isn't communicating clearly. The last board likely included all of the kits that made it to the Program Manager and were ORDPRO'd prior to the board convening. Most boards tend to have a kit submission deadline one to two weeks before the board convenes, so I don't think 1 Aug would have been the deadline. However, a lot of NRDs have been holding kits to submit for the next FY for quite a while, so maybe he's trying to say that your NRD hasn't submitted any kits since 1 Aug. Either way, I'd say there's no chance in hell the next board will have an "only review remaining FY15 kits" rule. The majority of the kits at the next board will almost certainly be ones that were submitted after 1 Oct since there will probably be a boatload of them.

Yeah I struggle with understanding a lot of what he's telling me. This makes a lot more sense though.

SoopurHero816

Please keep us updated with anything new! At least knowing it's happening soon is nice. I haven't had much success with my recruiter knowing dates, but I'll drop calls/emails in the coming weeks and days to see if new info has appeared.

OCS fortune telling services: extra rates may apply lol.

Haha, sounds like a popular business this entire forum would be interested in! My recruiter just left, so who knows what kind of information I'll get now.

Doc Walsh

HM1 -> Pilot
pilot
checking in for this board. These rolling boards are a blessing and a curse. I was planning in submitting my package today for the "October board" but I guess I will hold on to it for a couple more weeks and polish it up and hopefully submit it by 15Oct

Good luck everyone!

Y'all sound like you're saying the same thing. My recruiter said that the most recent board was probably clearing out remaining FY15 apps, and I'm happy to believe that if it makes the wait go by quicker.

My guess for a board date is October 13th. Anybody else feel free to guess. Whoever wins gets to gloat about gettin it right.

mb1685

Y'all sound like you're saying the same thing. My recruiter said that the most recent board was probably clearing out remaining FY15 apps, and I'm happy to believe that if it makes the wait go by quicker.

My guess for a board date is October 13th. Anybody else feel free to guess. Whoever wins gets to gloat about gettin it right.

@thatsmecrispy was asking if there's a possibility that the upcoming board will somehow only review remaining FY15 (i.e. prior to 1 Oct) kits and I was saying that I highly, highly doubt that.

RoamingBiologist

Flying out deep into the wilderness.
I have no idea, I just hope it's ASAP since I need to start OCS by ~10 Jan to commission in time for SNA.
In the same boat dude! Hopefully everyone here gets pro-rec and for some of us age criticals hopefully we get FINSEL and an OCS date in December or early Jan.

mb1685

Today's the magic kit submission day for many of us. Any of you guys heard from your recruiters? I shot mine an e-mail asking if I could get confirmation when my kit is officially AT PM or ORDPRO status, but haven't heard back yet.

thatsmecrispy

Today's the magic kit submission day for many of us. Any of you guys heard from your recruiters? I shot mine an e-mail asking if I could get confirmation when my kit is officially AT PM or ORDPRO status, but haven't heard back yet.

I feel like I won't hear from mine for a bit due to the volume of applications that are trying to be submitted all at once. No word yet for me.

RoamingBiologist

Flying out deep into the wilderness.

Just shot my recruiter an email as well, maybe one of us will get an answer back. I know my kit was submitted last Friday but I wanna make for damn sure it has arrived where it's suppose to be, and that it will be on the table for the coming boards. I would hate to sit here and twiddle my thumbs waiting and find out it never made it.

Best of luck all!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Just shot my recruiter an email as well, maybe one of us will get an answer back. I know my kit was submitted last Friday but I wanna make for damn sure it has arrived where it's suppose to be, and that it will be on the table for the coming boards. I would hate to sit here and twiddle my thumbs waiting and find out it never made it.

Best of luck all!

You can go ahead and remove SWO from your signature. You cannot have SWO as a third choice, only first or second.