• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Nork Border Shenanigans

Llarry

Seems to me we should consider him an immigrant to NK. The fly in the ointment will be the parents and various and sundry parties who will insist that we send a high-level representative (Brett327? :)) to genuflect to the Kim Family Regime and beg to get our "soldier" back. If the media reports are to be believed, the "Ha, ha, ha!" that he uttered as he ran should be considered a firm declaration of intent to immigrate. Gotta feel sorry for Mom and Dad, but hey -- he's an adult. I suspect that they are not treating him too badly (yet); probably just trying to figure out what happened.

croakerfish

pilot
Seems to me we should consider him an immigrant to NK. The fly in the ointment will be the parents and various and sundry parties who will insist that we send a high-level representative (Brett327? :)) to genuflect to the Kim Family Regime and beg to get our "soldier" back. If the media reports are to be believed, the "Ha, ha, ha!" that he uttered as he ran should be considered a firm declaration of intent to immigrate. Gotta feel sorry for Mom and Dad, but hey -- he's an adult. I suspect that they are not treating him too badly (yet); probably just trying to figure out what happened.
Damn I hope you aren’t calling the shots when I get isolated somewhere and dragged in the media. It’s enough to make a guy think twice if we’re going to act on headlines.

hlg6016

A/C Wings Here
I wouldn't put that on Brett, That's why we have Dennis Rodman on retainer.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It's not like this isn't without precedent, and while I do appreciate your confidence in me, I'll defer to those with more experience. Speaking of which, what is Jesse Jackson up to these days?

Llarry

Damn I hope you aren’t calling the shots when I get isolated somewhere and dragged in the media. It’s enough to make a guy think twice if we’re going to act on headlines.
Point taken but note that I posted "if the media reports are to be believed". It's a bit early for clarity on the issues, I agree. If you end up taken by the NKs, I would support moving heaven and earth to get you back. If the media reports are to be believed, PV2 King not so much.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It's not like this isn't without precedent, and while I do appreciate your confidence in me, I'll defer to those with more experience. Speaking of which, what is Jesse Jackson up to these days?

Retiring.