• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Norfolk area STA-21 Selectees

haubby

None
Contributor
Its about as reliable as it'll get till you get a hard copy of your orders and unbecome a "conditional" select.

et1nuke

pilot
Contributor
Its about as reliable as it'll get till you get a hard copy of your orders and unbecome a "conditional" select.

Finally got a little closer! Emailed my medical stuff in...but I'm sure with my time difference nobody will even get it until Monday :eek:

haubby

None
Contributor
Finally got a little closer! Emailed my medical stuff in...but I'm sure with my time difference nobody will even get it until Monday :eek:

My medical stuff should have been signed off by the Doc today, hopefully my friend brought the form home with her so I can get it to P'Cola on Monday. My degree plan is in the mail from ISU and will arrive this coming week. By Friday next week I'm done!

SuccessStory

FY08 STA-21 SNFO SELECT
I just started in August, and am scheduled here until next August. That will definitely have to change though.
Hey man i'm new on here but i transferred this june and i had a package in. I called Pensacola before I sent my package off to make sure that it was o.k. and was told that as long as i transferred before August 1 that I was o.k. So i hope this helps.

SuccessStory

FY08 STA-21 SNFO SELECT
So you can email it in? I didn't know that. i thought it had to be mailed and i know on the message it said no fax but i didn't know you could email it...

haubby

None
Contributor
So you can email it in? I didn't know that. i thought it had to be mailed and i know on the message it said no fax but i didn't know you could email it...

People have both faxed and emailed it. Email is probably the quickest bet and if your on NMCI, you get a read receipt and a response very quickly. I think the .pdf is the way to go

et1nuke

pilot
Contributor
People have both faxed and emailed it. Email is probably the quickest bet and if your on NMCI, you get a read receipt and a response very quickly. I think the .pdf is the way to go

After I said something about .pdf I remembered I'm an idiot and don't know how to make them. But I think you are right they are the way to go if you can. I sent mine in a word doc that had all the scanned pages inserted into. I test printed it and it seemed to work great. Hopefully I don't get a nasty gram back from them saying it didn't work.

SuccessStory

FY08 STA-21 SNFO SELECT
thanks man thats probably the way i'll go...

haubby

None
Contributor
Emailed my degree plan/acceptance letter/physical info to STA-21 today. Its a good feeling to have all that done and now I can just wait for those orders!:)

k_smittay

Emailed my degree plan/acceptance letter/physical info to STA-21 today. Its a good feeling to have all that done and now I can just wait for those orders!:)

Faxed my degree plan/acceptance today as well. Always a nice feeling being done...