• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Norfolk area STA-21 Selectees

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
Darn it, I missed this thread for the 13th. Any other days planned? I start NSI on the 17th, anyone else?

If you guys want to make plans for another local selectees G2G, I'm definitely up for it and I'm sure Haubby and Smittay would be as well. So start throwing some ideas out there and lets see what we come up with...

k_smittay

If you guys want to make plans for another local selectees G2G, I'm definitely up for it and I'm sure Haubby and Smittay would be as well. So start throwing some ideas out there and lets see what we come up with...

I am down, maybe even a BBQ at my place. I have a big backyard, nice big deck, and the weather is right.

haubby

None
Contributor
I'll be in JAX the weekend of the 2nd. Any other weekend including this coming one I'm down for.

OneBadSSS

I'll be in JAX the weekend of the 2nd. Any other weekend including this coming one I'm down for.

This weekend works for me as well, so long as it's on Sunday because I have duty Friday (Don't worry Ryan I've got someone to cover for me until I get back from Medical!) and I'm going to Dahlgren to visit a buddy and his family at their Halloween party on Saturday....

OneBadSSS

Saturday around noonish works best for me. I have a busy weekend this weekend!

I think I can make that work...just let me know what you want me to bring and where you live (just need the address, TomTom can do the rest)...

k_smittay

All those interested in a STA-21 selectee BBQ at my house in Norfolk PM and I will reply with my address and all that jazz. The BBQ will start at noon, because I have some Pac-10 football to watch in the evening, and a halloween party that night.

Everyone from Norfolk/VA Beach is invited. It's a good way to meet some folks before BOOST/NSI. Just let me know. Ryan and Dave... I am sure you are already on the list. PM me for my address.

:icon_zbee

SuccessStory

FY08 STA-21 SNFO SELECT
Hey fellas. new to the sight. I'm a Norfolk area fy08 nfo selectee. a lil new to the forum so hang in there wit me but i'm stationed on the T. R . and will be attending NSI in Feb along with everyone else... Almost makes me wonder how reliable that date is... I mean did anyone have any other message on the sta website other than feb 17 as their report date?