• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Non-NEX Uniforms?

BattlingTrain

SNA Pro-Rec Y
If you've got a fat wallet, Brooks Brothers in NY will take care of you. Get a nice suit while you're at it...you won't regret it.
So this would all also into dumb questions about OCS, but can I buy them before I go to OCS so I don't have to buy uniforms there and then double dip by paying for uniforms again? I'd run the risk of washing out and now having uniforms I don't need but I'm former Active Duty so am not too concerned with making it through OCS.

Renegade One

None
So this would all also into dumb questions about OCS, but can I buy them before I go to OCS so I don't have to buy uniforms there and then double dip by paying for uniforms again? I'd run the risk of washing out and now having uniforms I don't need but I'm former Active Duty so am not too concerned with making it through OCS.
You can...because this is America (last time I checked). The question is why would you want to? Nothing is guaranteed.