• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

No need for a parachute

swerdna

None
Contributor
He would've been more famous if he died.

What did he say before he jumped? "Hey y'all watch this!"

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
reminded me of the ambiguously gay duo the way they were flying for a while.

MPH

yeah, as a bona-fide darwin award winner..

but seriously, what was the other guy thinking being right above them when they deployed their chute..

a whole lot of idiocy done in that clip.

Color me the skeptic, but I would suspect it is an ad for something... maybe, redbull?

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
It's one thing to risk your life for your country, to save someone else, to do something worthwhile.

Doing it to make a spectacle is a sign of mental problems.

GroundPounder

When his last trick backfires, someone will tearfully say " he died doing something that he loved. "

Which will be true if he loved screaming and clawing at the air like Wiley E. Coyote as the ground gets closer and closer.

lowflier03

So no $hit there I was
pilot
That is a video clip of Travis Pastrana from his movie 199 lives. He does all the Nitro Circus movies. He was the first guy to do a double back flip on a dirt bike. He does all sorts of crazy/insane stunts. Like most of the guys to pioneer stuff like that, it probably won't end well.