• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

No F'ing way!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kycntryboy

pilot
No way!!

Just got word today, after one month of waiting :sleep_125 , I got proselected for SNA!! ! !!!! Hell ya baby! Might I say that it is going to be an honor serving with you fellas and ladies. :icon_smil
SNA 2006

DairyCreamer

Proselected?

So, is that Professionally Recommended, or Final Selected? :)

~Nate

PS - Stats would be awesome to hear about too to be honest. Gotta see where we all stack up to you :icon_tong Way to go!

Kycntryboy said:
Just got word today, after one month of waiting :sleep_125 , I got proselected for SNA!! ! !!!! Hell ya baby! Might I say that it is going to be an honor serving with you fellas and ladies. :icon_smil
SNA 2006

Kycntryboy

pilot
I meant professional recommendation, the only thing I have to do is go back to MEPS and get a depth perception test done and barring that I am in, according to my recruiter. He said he will put in the final paper work at the latest by the end of this month. Start getting paid next month (heeyyy)

Stats
225 PRT (65 push ups, 83 curl ups, 9:40 mile and a half)
ASTB- 6/6/7 OAR 56
height 6'1'' weight 225, bf (19% according to the Navy's test, 13% according to the pinch test)
3.35 g.p.a (Agriculture Biotechnology "technical degree", like genetic engineering, but not as much math)
3.91 g.p.a in HS
leadership positions in various clubs in HS
Play Football for UK (D-I) (helps with that all-around part I would figure)
no flight time
20/15 vision
Applied for SNA/NFO/nuke on 2-1-04

p.s. my resume is nowhere near as impresive as most of you people, so if I get in there is hope for everyone.

Kycntryboy

pilot
I played TE for them, but I just "retired" so I can lose the wieght for OCS and save my knees before I blow them out, and graduate on time.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
Hey Kycntryboy,
Have you heard back after submitting your final application? It's been 2 weeks since I finished mine and sent in for my OCS date; wondering if you might have heard if they are bogged down processing final apps.

Kycntryboy

pilot
Nope still haven't it has been two weeks today
I had to send in one explaination so far, so I know they have looked at it, that was within the first week though.

binary_choice

Final Select SNA
an explanation?
I submitted my final doc's about three weeks ago and then my recruiter asked me to give him copies of my birth cert's and I'm guessing he resubmitted it...
Now waiting... I hope they don't ask me for more stuff... it's like they reset the clock all over again

crysmc

MH-60S Pilot Wife
Super Moderator
Contributor
Kycntryboy said:
SNA 2006

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :icon_zbee

Kycntryboy

pilot
I had to send in an explaination, or rather proof of why my name got changed (adopted by my stepdad). That was about it, I also had to do a depth perception test. Cheers cyrsmc.

Kycntryboy

pilot
My OSO told I would heard by the end of March and that day has come and now gone ~3 weeks as well, I believe we should hear at about the same time I would reckin'

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
The wait is killing me. I can't get ahold of my Chief... he hasn't been in the office all week. Maybe we should get used to this.... Hurry up and wait. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.