• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Night Vision Pen

NightVisionPen

In transition
pilot
In time for the holidays, Night Vision Pen has taken delivery of new stock to be able to fill all orders.

Additionally we will continue to use Google Checkout until our own credit card processing is set up. Night Vision Pen will soon be processing credit card orders organically. This will allow for squadron purchases using the Government Purchase Card. Expect this change in the next week or two, but rest assured, it will not disrupt order processing or shipping.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Sorry, but that's too expensive for my taste. My preference for night flying is a chemlight. Grab a 6-hr from the PR shop and keep it partially wrapped in the bag. Extend it for more light; retract it for less.

Concur. Everybody likes the chemlight "flashlight" in the sleeve. Plus, it's free. Now THAT's what I call Jew-approved!

-Jew

NightVisionPen

In transition
pilot
Night Vision Pen is branching out to more civilian sales as well. Don't forget to ask for your NVP for Christmas. Order by Sunday, the 19th to ensure delivery by Christmas!

STARFlight145

I purchased the NVP as a gift for my father, a former SH-60B pilot who currently flies EMS, rescue, fire, and law assist missions in the Eurocopter EC145 as chief pilot for Austin/Travis County STARFlight. It arrived in the mail today. There is no doubt that the NVP is a serious piece of equipment. It's built with quality and its ruggedness lends itself to the tactical and para-military environment that my dad works in. He wears NVGs during all night ops, I thought this would be something that would greatly benefit him. A must-have for any aviator, if you ask me. I'm very eager to see how well my dad likes his NVP.

Just being selected SNA, I plan to get one for myself in the future as well.

Hats off to the gentlemen who designed and manufacture the NVP.

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
Got mine today! My wife gave it to me as a stocking stuffer. Definitely heavy duty, can't wait to club a baby seal with it! Lol! I need to find a key chain with a quick disconnect so I can easily attach/detach it to my kneeboard or carry it in my flt suit pocket.

NightVisionPen

In transition
pilot
Some quick updates from Night Vision Pen: Our new credit card processing is up and running. This allows for squadron purchases to be done directly through the website and works with Government Purchase Cards. As alway, feel free to call, email, or PM with any questions.

The resellers are starting to grow as well. Additionally, Night Vision Pen is starting to make its way into civilian flight schools.

NightVisionPen

In transition
pilot
Night Vision Pen will be out of town from 11-22 March. The web store will still be active for orders and shipments will resume on the 23rd.

NightVisionPen

In transition
pilot
Night Vision Pen is happy to announce new lower pricing! Now you can own the ultimate kneeboard pen for only $49! Squadron orders with a government purchase card can be made via the web checkout or by contacting Night Vision Pen directly. The 15% discount for orders of 15 or greater still applies.

lowflier03

So no $hit there I was
pilot
Darn, should have waited a week or so on my order (JK) Definitely a purchase that was well worth it! I wanted to throw my plug your way. This is very well made, and excellently designed. I personally despise lip lights and have yet to find a finger light that works well. I've also tried chem lights in the wrapper, in the plastic holder and the electric chem lights. Nothing works as well as this. It definitely makes things much easier for me giving a checkride when I'm trying to fly formation, read a checklist/script, evaluate the student and take notes all at the same time. Well done!

NightVisionPen

In transition
pilot
Darn, should have waited a week or so on my order (JK) Definitely a purchase that was well worth it! I wanted to throw my plug your way. This is very well made, and excellently designed. I personally despise lip lights and have yet to find a finger light that works well. I've also tried chem lights in the wrapper, in the plastic holder and the electric chem lights. Nothing works as well as this. It definitely makes things much easier for me giving a checkride when I'm trying to fly formation, read a checklist/script, evaluate the student and take notes all at the same time. Well done!

Thanks lowflier03! I'm glad it is working out for you.

fc2spyguy, yours will ship out tomorrow as I just got back from the post office and didn't see your order until just now.