• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NFO duties

CaptainRon

pilot
Contributor
I've been reading this forum for almost a year now, and I still don't know much about NFOs. Navy.com, google, wikipedia, etc. still don't reveal much about NFOs either.

To all the NFOs on this forum, when you are flying, what are your duties? It would be great to hear from people working in all different types of aircraft.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Everything but the actual hands on the controls. Navigating, communicating, tactics, weapons employment, sensor management, etc.

The pilot.....he's your b!tch....:D

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Everything but the actual hands on the controls. Navigating, communicating, tactics, weapons employment, sensor management, etc.

The pilot.....he's your b!tch....:D

You change that RADALT yet? :D

Much love for my NFO friends.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
You change that RADALT yet?
Shut up and eat your carrot donkey! :D

incentive.jpg

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
carrot go up, pilot go up.....carrot go down, pilot go down....carrot go left, pilot go left.....carrot go right, pilot go right

Easy huh? :D

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
carrot go up, pilot go up.....carrot go down, pilot go down....carrot go left, pilot go left.....carrot go right, pilot go right

Easy huh? :D

What's even more fun is flying solo and moving your own carrot... and still following it like a carrot. It's like holding your own twinkie out in front of you :)

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
:icon_lol: Someone HAS to have done that in the cockpit before. If people take dumps in a fighter, someone has had to have rubbed one out.
They're just ensuring there's a DNA sample readily available in case of an accident.

It could only have happened in a single seat jet. Otherwise the whole world would know.

xmid

pilot
Contributor
Long pause... Heavy breathing in to the mask... "Hey what are you doing up there man?"

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
They're just ensuring there's a DNA sample readily available in case of an accident.

It could only have happened in a single seat jet. Otherwise the whole world would know.

Or the backseat of a Prowler. With one dude, you've got all the privacy one would need. I've heard unconfirmed stories. Back in my P-3 days, a buddy of mine rubbed one out in the flight station during an ordnance wire check. :D

Brett

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
By thread-progression logic, it is the NFO's duty to masturbate. Sh1t, why would anyone want PRK then?

Mustang83

Professional back-seat driver
None
I've heard NFO's do get some stick time (at least in jets), but not during missions. Any truth to this?