• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO/SWO Rolling Board in February 2015

Signup15

It should be, the ones I had kicked back hadn't been approved by the PM, bounced back and forth between processors for a variety of issues, I have had application sent back because we had some forms change and they were waiting for the board.
Good because I don't think I could reacquire those letters of recommendation a third time. Thank you for the response.

paulmkrueger

4ka0is.jpg

Signup15

Your kit can't be sent from the NRD to NRC without being on CIRIMS. CIRIMS is the way your kit is uploaded and sent off.
That is strange. OR said package was submitted to NRD but another recruiter is not able to verify its submission. I have received calls from NRD about issues that needed to be fixed. SO I guess I 100% missed this board. I smell something fishy. thanks for the response.

THEanimal

Well I suppose I'm all in for SWO now, finally nailed down my OR to get results from the recent board and he told me my package was still at the NRD being processed when the boards met, even though it's been out of our hands since early January.. Good luck to all the other guys out there twiddling your thumbs