• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO/SWO Rolling Board in February 2015

exNavyOffRec

My question is similar to this. I missed the previous board by a few days, but my package got submitted for the next Pilot board. I was just wondering if I need a new conditional release form since it's only valid for 90 days and those days would be over during the first week of March.

have your recruiter talk to the processor who will contact NRC to see what they want.

RuleofLawviation

T1 Advanced
I've been searching but haven't found a thread...can anyone point me in the direction of a thread (if it exists) to discuss, gossip, and whine about the next SNA board (whenever that may be)? Thank you!

Also, best of luck to the SWO applicants!

Piposterous

"The road to success is always under construction"
pilot
I've been searching but haven't found a thread...can anyone point me in the direction of a thread (if it exists) to discuss, gossip, and whine about the next SNA board (whenever that may be)? Thank you!

Also, best of luck to the SWO applicants!

If you don't see one then feel free to start one!

banjosquirrel

So when should we expect to hear back? By that, I mean when will it be acceptable for us to start pestering our ORs with phone calls? 2 weeks from tomorrow?