• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Next Pilot/NFO Board 30 June 2015

spierr13

Man I just got home from work I was ready to head back lol.... On a sad note I start leave today and I won't have access to BOL.

thosefreakinATs

insert witty comment here
pilot
Wherever you go on leave, if there's a navy recruiting station nearby, stop in and use one of their nmci computers

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Troll of the year award goes to .......@ASPower .

Don't worry about it if you're going on leave. If you see people get results here, give your LPO/CPO a call and have them call the CMC for you. That's what I did and about 30 minutes later the Skipper was calling me to tell me I got picked up.

ugamilit

Found out the deal with the board today. They didn't sit until Thursday due to a lack of pilots that could meet at the same time. Since they didn't sit until then going into a holiday weekend, nothing was processed Thursday-Monday. Today was the first day that anything was worked on. Results of the board should be released by Thursday at the latest (hopefully tomorrow). This came from an extremely reliable source at NRC.

exNavyOffRec

Found out the deal with the board today. They didn't sit until Thursday due to a lack of pilots that could meet at the same time. Since they didn't sit until then going into a holiday weekend, nothing was processed Thursday-Monday. Today was the first day that anything was worked on. Results of the board should be released by Thursday at the latest (hopefully tomorrow). This came from an extremely reliable source at NRC.

you do know the board is made up of 3 officer, none have to be pilots, the senior member is often an HR officer as NRC has several senior HR officers there, the other 2 can be any flavor of line officers, I think someone told you something to make you feel better.