• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Next Pilot/NFO Board 30 June 2015

speedroller

Rangers
Don't hold your breath, you go to MEPS on the 9th which is a Tuesday, your labs will come back in say 3 days, then they will review and it will be ready for the NRD, so say June 15th (Monday), then the NRD will take the physical and upload it for N3M review, we will say the 16th and hope for the best on this, they can take 24 hours or up to a week it just depends, say it comes back the afternoon of the 18th so they can then review your entire kit and upload it first thing on Monday the 22nd for NRC to review, this means it goes into a queue realistically it will take a few days at the NRD processors, then another few days at the PM, by then it would just be about board time. I would say to plan for the next board.
Ouch. OK, I'll just have to wait and see. Thanks for the insight!

Cliff

Checking in for this one! (I think) My packet was submitted to NRC today, so hopefully it will be in the mix for the June 30th board.

So the Captain that gave me my physical called and said that NAMI requested a letter from CNRC for my OCS package. If I am all set with my 2808 and 2807 medical forms do I need to worry about NAMI to submit my package?

MikeM

Got my package in today. Active Duty AO here with a 3.5GPA and a 54 6/7/6 ASTB.

Anyone know how many were selected and non-selected on the April board?

Good luck to everyone that applied!!

dang... looks like I may just have missed this board. My packet was all complete and submitted to the processors yesterday. My OR is telling me there's no way it can be processed and sitting in NRC by tomorrow's deadline. What a shame, missed it by a couple of days. Oh well, on to the next one

mb1685

I obviously won't make this board, but I did finally take the ASTB-E today and wanted to share that I somehow pulled off a 60 9/9/8. Here's hoping I don't run into any issues putting together the rest of my package!

Last edited:
Do NFOs get a private pilot license in pcola? I'm waiting around for NFO to reopen for civilians and I'm trying to decide if I want to drop that kind of money to keep me entertained and busy while I wait. No sense in doing it if I can just wait until later this year to get in the Navy.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Do NFOs get a private pilot license in pcola? I'm waiting around for NFO to reopen for civilians and I'm trying to decide if I want to drop that kind of money to keep me entertained and busy while I wait. No sense in doing it if I can just wait until later this year to get in the Navy.

Negative ghostrider. Pilots and FOs both only get about 15 hours in IFS before you solo. You can continue the civilian flights and pay out of pocket if you wanted to get your ppl.