• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Next Pilot/NFO Board 30 June 2015

nightflaw

Does everyone receive an email that there package is being processed or only priors? My recruiter called me a month ago and said everything was submitted but I have not received an email so I am starting to sweat a little.
I would imagine you are good to go. It was less than two weeks between when my recruiter submitted my packet and when it was listed as ready for the board. You could always check in with him/her and find out!

nightflaw

I've noticed time seems to pass more quickly when I DON'T check this thread....strange....

I wonder what the chances are they will have results released before the July 4th holiday. I'm assuming "they" will be off at least the 3rd and possibly the 2nd, so I'm not counting on it.

uncdude33

The next week will be intolerably slow. The last month or so has been one of the slowest of my life. Anybody got anything to make the time go quicker?

uncdude33

Pumping ze iron. And going on vacation.

Good plan. I actually go on leave right after the board. I'm stuck in a FRC in a shop with very little workload though, so the day crawls by. Also, incredible ASTB scores man, way to go! What was your MOS or whatever they call your job in the Army these days?

nightflaw

Good plan. I actually go on leave right after the board. I'm stuck in a FRC in a shop with very little workload though, so the day crawls by. Also, incredible ASTB scores man, way to go! What was your MOS or whatever they call your job in the Army these days?
Thanks! I was EOD in the Army.

ASPower

This wait time is terrible... Anyone else check BOL 4 times today knowing that the board hasn't even convened yet? It feels like waiting for advancement results before everything was streamlined through Navy Advancement and Facebook. Good luck everyone and may the wait continue.

spierr13

I just hope mine made the board. Is there anyone I can call to see if my package will make this board? I submitted it last Tuesday and it was sent to the board that same day.

uncdude33

@spierr13 you can call the OCS Fleet Processor help desk and they may be able to tell you if your kit made it into the pool the board will look at. Otherwise you will probably just have to check BOL next week constantly for results. Good luck.