• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

News thread, but not about quarantine news

RobLyman

- hawk Pilot
pilot
None
If the intent is to better American society, Rupert Murdoch and his clan gets my vote.
If you want to know where to start, look at the top donors for these individuals.

Who Owns Congress?

FWIW, NO, I do not advocate "Disappearing" anyone. But if you want to know how to better society, look at the money trail. If you think Murdoch and his ties to media are evil, you shouldn't ignore all of the other creatures supporting the swamp.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Seriously? I'm not a Fox News Boi, but the alternative networks are no better, I'd dare say worse. Just depends on what side of the isle you stand. There are plenty of lies and twisting of the truth to go around.
It's not hard to find relatively bias-neutral sources of news. Saying that they're all the same is giving a pass to the extremes on the right and left in media that do more to stoke division than to inform the public. We should be working, as a society, to reduce the former.

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
It's not hard to find relatively bias-neutral sources of news. Saying that they're all the same is giving a pass to the extremes on the right and left in media that do more to stoke division than to inform the public. We should be working, as a society, to reduce the former.
And only calling out Rupert Murdoch's specifically, does the same. If you're going to mention Fox you need to mention CNN and MSNBC. If Fox is far right, then you need should call out those other 2 for being extreme left and also stoking the flames of division within the country.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
And only calling out Rupert Murdoch's specifically, does the same. If you're going to mention Fox you need to mention CNN and MSNBC. If Fox is far right, then you need should call out those other 2 for being extreme left and also stoking the flames of division within the country.
Consider it implied by my last post.

HokiePilot

pilot
Contributor

You say you think Fox is far-right, and CNN and MSNBC are extreme left. If things are at the extremes, there must be things not so extreme. In your opinion, what's a center left news publication? How about a center right?

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You say you think Fox is far-right, and CNN and MSNBC are extreme left. If things are at the extremes, there must be things not so extreme. In your opinion, what's a center left news publication? How about a center right?
Media-Bias-Chart-6.0_Hi_Res_Licensed-min.jpg