• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New to all: Need all information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROBwantstoknow

I have the best attitude, there is noone that loves technically complex machines and power, speed, flying, than me. If I achieve my goal of a pilot for an armed service, or even coast guard, I will be the happiest person on earth. Think it was confucius: find a job you love and you will never work a day in your life. or something like that. Beats construction, and now sitting behind a desk , looking at a monitor, waiting for my eyes to get worse. Man I really want to be flying right now.

What would it take to become a test pilot for the newest fighters, and secret invisa-shield, supersonic, stealth, jets. What brach of the military is that.

Wouldn't that be off the wall, watching discovery, some of those guys that did that said it was the best but they could tell anyone not even the Ms. about anything. Then ten years later they let the stealt fighter out and the guy was like, hey everyone that was what I was working on 10 years ago.

I think I could handle that.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
Wait he doesn't want bombers... or helicopters.... just jet fighters.... yet he'd be happy flying for the Coast Guard? How many fighters does the USCG have?

ROBwantstoknow

Hey patmack18,

thanks, thAT is the kind of info I am looking for, but I have already done that, I do suggest it though, to anyone even those who could care less about flying, I may go get some certificates for my family for christmas.

I do appreciate it though, that is the caliber of info I am looking for.

ROBwantstoknow

Hey vette,

Go %$#@ yourself, are you trying to tell me you were born with all you knowledge, you have never asked anyone in your whole life for a point in the right direction, jeese.

I would appreciate it if you have no useful info for me, will you please quit replying to my thread.

Much appreciated,

The Grim Reaper

ROBwantstoknow

Hey patmack18,

Do they have keys, or a retna scan, or thumb reader. I would think they would have some kind of security or identification verifying device.

I might have already used that line once seriously. I was freaking hilarious.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
Whoa there little doggy.... you gonna bark all day? or are ya gonna bite?

Listen Mr. Grim Reaper,
People here are more than willing to give information... but there is something just a little off about the way you're talking. Calm down a little and try sifting through other threads; all the questions you have asked have already been answered. And step back and take a reality check.

ROBwantstoknow

Can anyone tell me how to subscribe to threads here, I want every reply to this sent to my email.

Is that possible on this forum, I can't find it.

nevermind just found it. swwwweeeeeeettttt

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
Rob,

One of the things I meant by better attitude was having a different attitude. If you go in dead set on getting strapped into a jet, theres a huge chance that you will be dissapointed. Its tough enough (as I first found on thanks to this forum :) ) to become an Officer, let alone an avaitor, and on top of that to have your selection of aircraft.

Theres a list that was put up on the home page of this website listing several different topics. I would suggest reading up on these different topics. Read about what it takes to get into OCS and what it takes to make it through. Read up about the different stages and levels of training. Just by reading one of these threads, you'll probably answer a lot of questions and then come up with some more that you never even thought about before.

ROBwantstoknow

Hey controlled burn, I see you viewing this as I wait for info. Hey I like blowing #### up too. Tell me about what it is you do???

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
first I am just a helo student, not flying nap of the earth blowing sh*& up as you put it...

2nd I really hope you are someone with a little experience and just trying to get people all worked up on this site. I just can't see anyone being serious about the trash that is coming out of your mouth. :)

Either way, please try consolidating your posts so as not to make this thread 8927387458925923474 miles long.

Do some searches on this site, most of your questions can be answered.

Cate

Pretty much invincible
ROB - Let me take a stab at gently translating, because as well-meaning as these guys are, they all have penises.

If you go back and read all of your posts, you'll have to admit that you come across as terribly naive and a little bit immature, and you seem to have a lot of illusions about the military in general and the Navy in particular. Your first step is going to be reading this entire forum - without comment, unless you need clarification that can't be found elsewhere. Once you've done that, you'll want to talk to a Navy recruiter, who can take out some of the illusions you've developed. Then come back here if you have any questions, because with your current knowledge base, you don't even know which questions to ask.

Something you might want to ask yourself, though, is whether or not the military is really right for you. If you've got a jones for flying and speed, I completely understand, and there are ways to do that. But the Navy is a lot more than fighter jets - there's a lot of maturity and commitment involved, and unfortunate as it is, your job may well involve killing people. If you find that distasteful, you might be better suited for civilian aviation.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
Man, I cannot believe this guy. I don't think he could be more clueless if he tried...

Ha ha Mr. "Grim Reaper".....maybe you can dress up like a pilot again for this years Halloween.

Status
Not open for further replies.