• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New stealth bomber

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimphil

Originally posted by BYSun
Unfortunatly, the world decided that alas, Wonder Woman was no longer necessary and budget cuts ( I wont metion from which party) forced the Damsel Defender to hang up her patent leather boots and all American two piece.

Cutting military budgets has nothing to do with party affliations, but is a reality of living in a post cold war environment. Associating cutting military funds with Democrats is conservative propaganda.

Take, for instance, the Marine Corps. During Bush I's administration, Colin Powell (a Republican, the last time I checked) and Bush wanted to cut the USMC to 159,000 active duty. When Bush I didn't get re-elected, it was the Clinton administration that preserved the USMC from being slashed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mongol General: ...Conan, what is best in life?
Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!
Mongol General: That is good.

jason12

True...But.....Don't you think that Bush I was hiding a little something up his sleeve...the invisible jet...thereby negating the large amount of soldiers....lol, And it wasn't until Clinton entered the picture that Wonder Woman faded to black, coincidence......i think not

"IF ONE ADVANCES CONFIDENTLY IN THE DIRECTION OF HIS DREAMS,
AND ENDEAVORS TO LIVE THE LIFE WHICH HE HAS IMAGINED, HE WILL MEET WITH A SUCCESS UNEXPECTED IN COMMON HOURS."

BYSun

Kimphil....hmmm getting a bit defensive (non politicaly) are we? I dont recall making affiliation with any party, hence the ommision. Last I heard, Wonder Woman seemed more of an Independent though these days I would expect her to be seen fronting the "green" platform.

Keep smiling. It catches on. :>

Bryce

In the end it all comes down to a simple choice, get busy livin' or get busy dyin' - The Shawshank Redemption

kimphil

Originally posted by BYSun
Kimphil....hmmm getting a bit defensive (non politicaly) are we? I dont recall making affiliation with any party, hence the ommision. Last I heard, Wonder Woman seemed more of an Independent though these days I would expect her to be seen fronting the "green" platform.

Keep smiling. It catches on. :>

Bryce

In the end it all comes down to a simple choice, get busy livin' or get busy dyin' - The Shawshank Redemption

We know what political affliation most people on this forum are. We also know which party is perceived as the "hawks" and which are perceived as wanting to slash military budgets (refer to the posts under "For you liberals out there").

As for Wonder Woman's political affliation, I believe she's a Communist.
propeller_125.gif

Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!

Rainman

pilot
Originally posted by jason12
True...But.....Don't you think that Bush I was hiding a little something up his sleeve...the invisible jet...thereby negating the large amount of soldiers....

Hey soldier boy! We were talking about size of Marine Corps, not the Army.

"What was that? and Invisible Man says. . . . . "

Speaking of past presidential people. . .what's the deal with that Clinton vs Dole piece on 60 minutes? Anybody see that? they just read their little scripts . . probably tape once every 3 months for 25 segments.. . I wanna see Dole, jello, Monica, and live debate. . is that so much to ask. Time for some motivating 'crew rest'

out

BYSun

Kimphil..."We know what political affiliation MOST people are on this site"?

"PERCEIVED as"??

tsk tsk....you know, 'vocal' does not necessarily mean 'majority'. Drawing assumpitons from limited information is a risky risky business. Many shades-o-gray my friend.

I mean, Wonder Woman had the Magic "Truth Revealing" gold lasso to help her guide her decisions about good and evil. Do YOU have a Magic "Truth Revealing" icon on your version of AirWarriors. Perhaps the Webmaster can tell us when we can get an upgrade for this useful (though probably unconstitutional) feature.

Hmm...communist...You may be on to something...

Wonder Woman staring Linda Cartersky. Da. Ya ponemayou.

Happy Easter.

Bryce

kimphil

Comrade BYSun,

Do not play your semantic word games with me! I am resistant to your tricks
shake_125.gif
(the results of seeing every episode of Wonder Woman).
bouncy_125.gif

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
"Superman can't have kids with Lois Lane; I bet he blows a load like a shotgun blast right through her back. And do you think Lois' uterus is strong enough to carry Superman's child? Lois gets a tan and the kid will kick right through her stomach. Only Wonder Woman would have a strong enough uterus to carry Superman's baby. The only way he could bang regular chicks is with a kryptonite condom...but that would kill him."---Mallrats.

I know, had nothing to do with anything. Just goes to show you what happens if you watch Mallrats too many times and the mere mention of Wonder Woman calls this speech to mind.
bouncy_125.gif

"Push the stick foward, the houses get bigger; pull back, the houses get smaller... unless you keep pulling back, then they get bigger again."

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Originally posted by Rainman
I wanna see Dole, jello, Monica, and live debate. . is that so much to ask. Time for some motivating 'crew rest'
Sounds like a Pay Per View event in the making! LOL

kimphil

Toss in Simon Cowell from American Idol and I'll watch!

BYSun

Yessss...from what I see, the future of the Navy is indeed secure...God help..er...I mean...BLESS the Navy.

I can honestly say I have tears in my eyes...

Bryce

Status
Not open for further replies.