• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New stealth bomber

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
F-22StealthBomber.jpg

ghost_ttu

ummmm everyone has to laugh at his jokes or he gets really pissy

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Mine, and don't make me ban you from the forum again ghost...

tali264

Just put him back at post #1, I think he'll LOVE that
tongue_125.gif
And after that you wouldn't have to worry about banning him, he'd boycott the site. LOL

ghost_ttu

HEY, the way I choose to pout is none of your concern Tali!

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

will5389

where can you find the picture of the F-14 doing the deck level fly-by? it also states that the pilot was grounded for 30 days

kimphil

That picture is so fake!

Everyone knows that only Wonder Woman has an invisible jet!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What would Jesus drive?"

Duh. A truck -- Jesus was a carpenter.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Kimphil, you just continue to amaze me. You would think with your liberal stance so evident on this forum that you would be a proud supporter of women's rights, and not promote the stereotype franchising of Wonder Woman. Besides, we all know that was JUST a TV show and cartoon, she REALLY didn't have an invisible jet. As a card carrying member of the Republican party and a conservative, I on the other hand can state unequivacally that that show kicked ass for a growing boy to watch. But I digress, those boys at the skunk works, thanks to the Voodoo Economics and black ops spending of the Reagan Administration (can we say 600 ship Navy?!?), ANYTHING is possible. So, don't burst my bubble, I want to live in that illusory world where I MIGHT have the option to fly an invisible jet. Granted, I would have to transition to the air force and paint myself blue....

kimphil

Webmaster,

What is politically incorrect with Wonder Woman? A strong career woman and heroine who constantly outsmarts evil men. Plus, Lynda Carter was hot! And Debra Winger made a cute Wonder Girl, too.

Webmaster, I hate to tell you this, but your vast right wing military-industrial complex is incapable of building an invisible jet. However, if you watch some Superfriends episodes, I sure you catch some glimpses of your invisible jet and you can dream on!
propeller_125.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What would Jesus drive?"

Duh. A truck -- Jesus was a carpenter.

jason12

don't forget that cool golden lasso thing she had.....i think we're working on a prototype of that for infantry divisions at SOCOM

"IF ONE ADVANCES CONFIDENTLY IN THE DIRECTION OF HIS DREAMS,
AND ENDEAVORS TO LIVE THE LIFE WHICH HE HAS IMAGINED, HE WILL MEET WITH A SUCCESS UNEXPECTED IN COMMON HOURS."

ghost_ttu

First off, web I believe blue is a very nice color and would be of much improvement!!!!! Second, haven't any of you seen the movie "I Spy"? They already have the invisible jet, they wouldn't make a movie about it if it weren't so!!!!!

BYSun

And the cuffs...what about the bullet deflecting cuffs. Now THAT would really help out the ground troops (or anyone on the un friendly side of the gun).

Unfortunatly, the world decided that alas, Wonder Woman was no longer necessary and budget cuts ( I wont metion from which party) forced the Damsel Defender to hang up her patent leather boots and all American two piece. Last I heard she became a recovering alcoholic single mother living off of royalties or something or other. Oh..the memories.

Bryce

In the end it all comes down to a simple choice, get busy livin' or get busy dyin' - The Shawshank Redemption

Hudson

Ok, So one day super man was flying around Gotham and spots Wonder Woman sun Bathing nude on top of a building. So he decides since he is the fastest man alive he would fly down and pay her a visit...Oh... well maybe this isn't appropriate I'll stop there.

Status
Not open for further replies.