• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New planes not as sexy?

paikea

Eight-year-olds, Dude.

Someone's confused then... And it be not I!

cool version of the mig-31
think in russian anyone?

firefox4.jpg

mikey1983

the real mig-31 is codenamed foxhound, this is the mig-31 from the movie firefox, a fake plane but still pretty cool looking none the less.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
It will never cease to amaze me how these threads drift, ebb, and flow away from the original subject matter. A question re: "sexy airplanes" morphing into a bad Spock 60's video. Strange world, indeed ... :)

thull

^^True.. to get back on topic, we were discussing Firefox, which is undoubtedly sexier than Internet Explorer hands down. the icon to start with, but then the whole layout of menu options. Plus its not owned by Gates. talk about ONE RICH DUDE. I mean, that guy has A LOT OF CASH. 'course, he gives it all away to fight AIDS.

Troy

paikea

Eight-year-olds, Dude.
^^True.. to get back on topic, we were discussing Firefox, which is undoubtedly sexier than Internet Explorer hands down. the icon to start with, but then the whole layout of menu options. Plus its not owned by Gates. talk about ONE RICH DUDE. I mean, that guy has A LOT OF CASH. 'course, he gives it all away to fight AIDS.

Troy

And this thing's super handy...

searchgd7.jpg