• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New planes not as sexy?

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
In my opinion, If Topgun featured Rhinos instead of Tomcats, no one would be complaining about their lack of sexiness.

What about Behind Enemy Lines?

Good movie...not enough flying, methinks.

Anyway...I hate to say this, but I can't find many planes that look better than an F-16. It looks like it was grown, rather than built, like the metal wanted to be shaped that way all along.

Then again, you can't beat a Corsair. I got to hear one at an airshow, the sound made me get all misty.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
Airwolf, A-team, Magnum PI is what i watched ALL the time growing up

and talespin in the morning...

I still watch Magnum, PI on a regular basis. Awesome show, and I think it'd be tons of fun to fly TCs helo, the MD 500.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!

Anyway...I hate to say this, but I can't find many planes that look better than an F-16. It looks like it was grown, rather than built, like the metal wanted to be shaped that way all along.

Then again, you can't beat a Corsair. I got to hear one at an airshow, the sound made me get all misty.

Exactly...not enough flying, and Owen Wilson was less than enthusiastic about being an NFO.

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
Exactly...not enough flying, and Owen Wilson was less than enthusiastic about being an NFO.

True! Each time I watch that I'm like, "Quit whining, you *****, and go listen to the Cure or something. You're a friggen aviator, live it up and quit sounding like there's such thing as a better job!"

JIMMY

im sorry but i thought that was a ridiculous movie. i mean, bullets that have the ability to fly TFR and track their target around the other side of a hill top... thats pretty high tech stuff and all, but u gotta draw the line somewhere;)

cool flying scenes though.

-jP

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
True! Each time I watch that I'm like, "Quit whining, you *****, and go listen to the Cure or something. You're a friggen aviator, live it up and quit sounding like there's such thing as a better job!"

There is....pilot.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Pot, meet kettle. :D

Brett
Cruel ... very cruel shoes that you now force me to wear. And here ... I was considering adoption, in your case.

cruel_shoes.gif

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
im sorry but i thought that was a ridiculous movie. i mean, bullets that have the ability to fly TFR and track their target around the other side of a hill top... thats pretty high tech stuff and all, but u gotta draw the line somewhere;)

cool flying scenes though.

-jP

Concur - worst movie ever!

Brett