• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New official Command Check in Guidance

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Found her actual Thesis on the NPS website. It's attrocious. She mispelled "college", renamed the department that she was studying under (she put Mechanical & Astronautical Engineering, the department is Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering), and the Thesis states that she's going for a MS in Mechanical Engineering.

Oh my... I skimmed this too quickly when I first read it this morning.

On the other hand, she does exhibit correct use of the Oxford Comma in her thesis. :)

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Yeah, I just got this out on Das Boot today. While I don't normally forward this sort of thing, I just couldn't help it.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
My only question is how does one get it in their head that this is a good idea?

Reconjoe

I really thought this was a joke/prank/some manner of not real...but this is referenced on a couple other sites, one of which claims a recipient of the email tracked down some of the LT's in the email chain to verify that this is in fact real (and they had other stories to add as well)....of course allegedly as written on the internet.

Apparently she also has no clue how a .50 cal works, thinks the charging handle is the trigger, and felt confident enough to lecture (incorrectly) a Marine weapons instructor on proper Ma Deuce loading/unloading procedures.
Great learning experience here...

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Apparently the consensus is that it's legit.

Don't know what to think of it. WHY would anyone make a Powerpoint presentation of herself for a command, let alone one this bad? It's bordering on self-parody. If anyone other than the person herself did it, it would be a racist joke, and the author would deservedly be in trouble.

When the hell did "being alone" qualify as a "hobby," anyway?

I think that one of my personal career shortcomings is not promoting myself enough. Looking at this and other introduction letters, though, I'm convinced of Mark Twain's wisdom when he said,"Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Did I read this correctly? A #1 of 19 which was actually a 1 of 1?? Goals include buying a F**king CAR?? A "doctor" degree is pretty vague, "collage" (sic)? She can't even spell the institution where she apparently got a degree? Has a masters in space-boats? AND on top of it all, she has an absolution ABYSMAL grasp (or lack thereof) of the English language. Can't seem to master the conjugation of verbs, or even the plural form for nouns.

This HAS to be a prank/joke. I just can't seem to understand how someone could get this far in life, nevermind the Navy. The more I think about it, closer my mind gets to melting.

MAKE VAPES

Uncle Pettibone
pilot
It’s a good week at the Five Side House of Assclownery... got another gem delivered this morning in my inbox. Enjoy the pure awesomeness of this now T-6 student and future RAPTOR driver... I witnessed what these guys turn into while I attended Air Command and Staff College, they don't change much.

Idealistic effeminate little cub scouts firmly rooted in the fantasy of their own and the AirFarces greatness.

The email chain, if you can get your hands on it, is as entertaining as the bio itself...

Attachments

• _Autobiography.pdf
    77.8 KB · Views: 210

AJB37

It’s a good week at the Five Side House of Assclownery... got another gem delivered this morning in my inbox. Enjoy the pure awesomeness of this now T-6 student and future RAPTOR driver... I witnessed what these guys turn into while I attended Air Command and Staff College, they don't change much.

Idealistic effeminate little cub scouts firmly rooted in the fantasy of their own and the AirFarces greatness.

The email chain, if you can get your hands on it, is as entertaining as the bio itself...

That is like a case study in douchebaggery...

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
A soft breakout on a detatching fit rep is pretty standard. If it didn't say #1 then that's a huge signal to the board.

I mean, I get what you're saying, but I've obviously never seen a detaching FITREP before, hence my question. I mean, if you got your ticket punched as a #7 of 12 at the CoC and then 2 months later you get your 1 of 1 detaching FITREP and it's written "My #1 of 12 water-walking LTs!"... is that typical? Sure you can say whatever you want when you're detaching and 1 of 1, I just didn't realize that was typical. Seems a bit transparent, unless I'm misunderstanding something.

Pags

N/A
pilot
I mean, I get what you're saying, but I've obviously never seen a detaching FITREP before, hence my question. I mean, if you got your ticket punched as a #7 of 12 at the CoC and then 2 months later you get your 1 of 1 detaching FITREP and it's written "My #1 of 12 water-walking LTs!"... is that typical? Sure you can say whatever you want when you're detaching and 1 of 1, I just didn't realize that was typical. Seems a bit transparent, unless I'm misunderstanding something.
Yeah, because as others have indicated the board can see that it's a 1 of 1 detaching fitrep. That's why it's a soft breakout and not the hard break out you want from a competitive regular fitrep.