• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Growler Mission Set - Tree Killer?

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
When was their house built? When was NAS Whidbey Island established?

One of those two entities should go fuck themselves.

I know who my money is on.

robav8r

None
Contributor
I love how the "tree expert" decides to offer some additional expertise on wingtip vortices and the aerodynamic properties of jet blast. Stay in your lane, hippy.
Good stuff here:

"I don't like the full-bore flyovers. Some of those Navy kids want to be in the Blue Angels. They don't make the sound of freedom, it's the sound of jackasses."

Come on Brett, when are you going to stop being a jackass and confess your life long dream of being part of the Blue Angels :)

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Communist Lee Mitchell said:
They don't make the sound of freedom, it's the sound of jackasses.

So the years of flying A-6 Intruders and EA-6B Prowlers have had nothing to do with the trees? Looks like the Dutch Mafia needs a new flag.

communist-american-flag.jpg

-ea6bflyr ;)

jtmedli

pilot
So the years of flying A-6 Intruders and EA-6B Prowlers have had nothing to do with the trees? Looks like the Dutch Mafia needs a new flag.

communist-american-flag.jpg

-ea6bflyr ;)

Yeah, ya know what they say..."wind damage is wind damage". What a bunch of A$$holes.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Now I'm actually curious as to how much wind can possibly be produced by an aircraft. I'm referring only to the displacement of air by the aircraft's mass and not from the jet exhaust (or prop wash). Can this be close in comparison to nearby trees and an 18-wheeler on a highway? Or are the Growlers doing some serious low levels? <- tongue in cheek.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
This is another example of the senior citizen auditory paradox, usually expressed as, "What? I can't hear you, sonny, but turn that music down, it's too loud!"