• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Growler Mission Set - Tree Killer?

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I wonder how many kids today have even heard of Huey Lewis, never mind how many would recognize him if he was right in front of them and talking into a bullhorn?

I think most of us in our late '20's still remember. Younger than that, and probably not....

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think most of us in our late '20's still remember. Younger than that, and probably not....

Except in the SF Bay area, where everyone from 2 to 92 are well aware of their hometown Stars, Huey & the News!:D
BzB

Recovering LSO

Suck Less
pilot
Contributor
It gets better....

Ironically, I pay higher property taxes than she does (based on the part of the island I call home), I pay the same sales tax rate, and we each pay the same state income tax....zero.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Holy shit...and I thought VaBeach had the corner on the snotty, entitled assholes market. She's the same kind of asshat who yells at cops. "I pay your salary! You work for me!"

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Holy shit...and I thought VaBeach had the corner on the snotty, entitled assholes market. She's the same kind of asshat who yells at cops. "I pay your salary! You work for me!"
Truth be told, this is not a popular sentiment around Whidbey. It's mostly a small group of vocal but managable malcontents.

Pugs

Back from the range
None
Truth be told, this is not a popular sentiment around Whidbey. It's mostly a small group of vocal but managable malcontents.

Yep, and has been for 30 years +. The shocking thing is how often they are former Navy. Hell, my Skipper in 141 called in noise complaint on his own squadron when we were bouncing at Coupville one night. He knew it was us and did it.

He was one of the few truly evil people I have ever met. He was incompetent as an NFO and an officer. He bragged he made CO because everyone else in his year group was killed or quit. So incompetent that CAG offered to give him a NAM as an end of command tour award :D he declined . I was relieved to hear he was dead. Harsh but true.