• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New AIR WARRIORS Header ::

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
^^^^ Today's 'new' header for a Naval Aviation website: Hat's off to HAL-3

HAL-3 Seawolf Assn

Seawolf Memorial Page

hal3_d_insig.jpg

To go with this...I think it would be sweet to have like a "Squadron of the Week/Month" past or present. You click the squadron patch and it sends you to their wiki link or something. Although, I don't know who has time to keep up with it.

To go with this...I think it would be sweet to have like a "Squadron of the Week/Month" past or present. You click the squadron patch and it sends you to their wiki link or something. Although, I don't know who has time to keep up with it.

Bored, underwhelmed midshipmen?

phrogpilot73

In light of memorial day, and the Centennial of Naval Aviation, I propose that we only use historical aircraft that have made Naval Aviation what it is today. I especially like the tie in that A4s put up linking about the Seawolfs.
I remembered the rotation, didn't know if it was possible with the new version of vBulletin... I love the idea of historical aircraft! F-4 is my all time favorite, but I'm thinking A-6's, A-4's, F-8's, F-6F's, the HO3S, Huey, (unfortunately) Phrog, etc... Mix of fighter/attack/rotary/maritime...

CenixOne

SNA FS, DA
Contributor
I do have the ability to rotate headers. If any of the old school members recall, I did that a few years ago.

In light of memorial day, and the Centennial of Naval Aviation, I propose that we only use historical aircraft that have made Naval Aviation what it is today. I especially like the tie in that A4s put up linking about the Seawolfs.

Cenix, any chance you can create a master psd file for the rest of the individuals out here that might be interested in trying their hand? I want the Airwarriors font and wings to stay the same, the rest could up to the artist. If you have the time.

John

Sure not a problem, I'll get that for you in a bit.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I don't have the "skillz"..but an A-6 or A-1 with Air Warriors written in Bamboo sticks would be awesome. Just sayin'

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
Considering that the P-3 has been in service for almost half of it, I think it should be allowed a banner. Just saying.:)

50 years of flight, baby! Not too many airplanes still out there doing there thing after their golden anniversary. :)

Heck, my plane was an antique before I was born. . .;)

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Websan, I'm glad you chose the Hueys. The POW/MIA logo made it perfect. Not to mention us Helo Bubbas finally get some lovin'! Do you have the ability to rotate through headers? If so - all the ones he's come up with so far (minus the gay font, and P-51) would be nice to see rotating through on occasion...

Great choice and awesome work on banner. I noticed a UH-1 in Seawolf markings in the Air Park at Fallon during my last visit. Glad to see them get some notice.

Pepe

If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.
pilot
50 years of flight, baby! Not too many airplanes still out there doing there thing after their golden anniversary. :)

Heck, my plane was an antique before I was born. . .;)

The Phrog's getting pretty close to that magic number. How about a banner for us too!