• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New AIR WARRIORS Header ::

CenixOne

SNA FS, DA
Contributor
Can't do the one with the harrier, that's a copyrighted photo. What's your fascination with F-16s?

I just thought it was a good picture, you don't think so? I'm having fun with it, no biggie. I wouldn't mind doing an A-4 but there aren't many good/crisp pictures out there. What do you suggest, an H-46? :p

Treetop Flyer

pilot
It's a shame the harrier one is copyrighted, it looks good the way you put it together. I knew it was, but it was the only picture I saw that fit the theme. The F-16 is never going to work. The idea of an air force jet on a naval aviation site ain't worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin gettin it on.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Here is one of my own. Feel free to work with it. The original was on 35mm film about ten years ago and I created this scan from a 5x7 print a couple years later so there is some fade and other effects.

pinkytime-2.jpg

CenixOne

SNA FS, DA
Contributor
Well said Treetop lol, I went ahead and removed it. Any other pics send them my way (uncopyrighted)

Jim, cool picture but the quality is just too poor.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Maybe you can use one of these.

Attachments

• blueangel.jpg
    blueangel.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 38
  • bearcatf8fheader-1.jpg
    bearcatf8fheader-1.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 38

CenixOne

SNA FS, DA
Contributor
Thanks, I like that second pic GreenLantern. I also like the second pic from Alpha. I'll put something together.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Thanks to Cenix for making the 4th of July logo for this weekend!