• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Need some adive from any military pilots

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyJayUSN

<---- AE2 (AW/SW)

...can ya tell I'm a little proud?

BTW, I have a friend that's STA-21 and she's really interested in EOD...ya got any good gouge/advice?

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
Lets just say that I wouldnt want to go the EOD route as an officer. Enlisted EOD was a great time. However, officers only get to do the EOD thing for a tour maybe two. Then they go to MINWARCOM, or a dive boat or armorey etc. There is a big difference from enlisted to officer in the SpecOp field.

Dave

ghost_ttu

And they should, Texas knows how to breed them, but some of them just don't make the cut, so we export them. [:p]

Originally posted by LadyJayUSN
Awe....don't hate because you chose to get an overrated bus driving liscence. You can always go back and get a second degree if you need to.

...and just to remind you, 90% of our female population here at OU live and come from Texas....

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt....Didn't say it always works though"

Adrenaline Rush

uh oh, a female talking trash about the sacred sport...im not sure if that is as bad as armchair quarterbacks who have never lined up a down....

ghost_ttu

We do, unfortunately we don't breed recruiters very well, all out players end up in Oklahoma for some reason.

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt....Didn't say it always works though"

Status
Not open for further replies.