• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Need some adive from any military pilots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandmaster235

World's Greatest Pilot
Originally posted by Grandmaster235Substitute this: University of [Your favorite state here]
Originally posted by ghost_ttuUF?? isn't that some junior college over in Florida somewhere?
One thing I forgot to mention... Stay away from schools with "Tech" in their name. These are vocational schools that will teach you how to change your oil or fix copy machines. You need a school that actually awards an accredited bachelor's degree.

<<Aimee says I WANNA KNOW IN ENGLISH (NO NAUTICAL TERMS) HOW TO LACE MY SHOES>>

ghost_ttu

This is VERY true, such schools as Georgia Tech, Virginia Tech ALL fall in this category. There is an exception to the rule, Texas Tech happens to be one of the more solid universities of which you could choose. This school will provide you with the best degree possible, as well as complete HOTTIES walking around campus in short shorts most months of the year.

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt....Didn't say it always works though"

Grandmaster235

World's Greatest Pilot
Originally posted by ghost_ttuTexas Tech happens to be one of the more solid universities of which you could choose.
Yes, yes, yes... How could I have forgotten? Why, in just last month's issue of AUTO MECHANIC WEEKLY, they rated TTU #9 on their list of "more solid universities."

ghost_ttu

Yes, TTU was #9 in Auto Mechanic just beating WISCONSIN at #12.

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt....Didn't say it always works though"

Grandmaster235

World's Greatest Pilot
Originally posted by ghost_ttuYes, TTU was #9 in Auto Mechanic just beating WISCONSIN at #12.
Right! But don't forget - the list was alphabetical.

ghost_ttu

THANK YOU!!!!!! I STILL have a few chicas in Lubbock that I visit and vice versa. Just wish I had some guy friends in Lubbock so I could go visit and find NEW Lubbock chicas. For some reason they get pissed when you go looking at other girls. I got kicked out of one of their apartments at 2am (AFTER I DROVE HER AND HER FRIEND'S DRUNK BUTTS HOME). Evidently they didn't like me getting another girl's number at the bar. But no fears, called one of my other girls and told her to come pick me up, and I went and turned all the lights on in her car so she would have a pleasant morning suprise [:D]

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
grouch,

Why go to a tech school, espc. in Texas when you could go to a fine University in Florida, UF. I am sure that numerous members here will tell you that a certain school in Florida, UF, has twice the amount of hot girls as TT and they all speak English. Heck I think that most school in Florida are even ranked.

Dave

grouch

I am not in need of further educaion at this moment. If things change, I will keep UF under advisement. Ranked? Man I went to Baylor, the football joke of the big 12! What does english have to do with anything, a hot girl is a hot girl even if she chirps like a bird.

ghost_ttu

*laughs* So well spoken grouch! And Tech was ranked #2 in the nation for best looking girls when I went to school there. UCLA was ranked #1 at the time.

LadyJayUSN

I'm not sure what kinda hotties you'll find at North Dakota, XCrazy, but it certainly is one of the best aviation schools in the nation. If you are concerned about your marketability, enroll in an aviation management pipeline vs a traditional pro-pilot pipeline. The only difference, where you take multi and turbine transition in the pro-pilot pipeline, you take a whole-lotta upper division mgmt courses instead. You complete flight training up to your commercial rating and then dive into the management and finance portion of the degree.

If you pay out-of-state tution anyways, I would consider the University of Oklahoma (Go Sooners!). We're the number one rated aviation school in the state, and the cost of living is really, really, cheap. Here, you can live and party like a rock star for little to nothing...

...and we have a really good football team, and...well, I don't really know about the girls except for the fact that most of them can't have a conversation without giggling....and reapplying their lipstick....

(GO Hokies....beat Miami!!)

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
I've got a few words about Oklahoma girls: "Two trailer park girls, run round the outside, run round the outside...."

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
I think that the Hokies head football coach came from......

You guessed it " THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA"

Dave

ghost_ttu

I'm still laughing bout this statement on OU "We're the number one rated aviation school in the state" Anyone wanna go open an FBO with me so we can take down that claim? The competition for for aviation schools is ummmmm......hehhehehe

LadyJayUSN

Awe....don't hate because you chose to get an overrated bus driving liscence. You can always go back and get a second degree if you need to.

...and just to remind you, 90% of our female population here at OU live and come from Texas....

Status
Not open for further replies.