• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Need Help In Stronger Package

SnovTra

Coming from someone who would love to be a navy pilot and currently applying. You need to man up, take the position, and expect your buddy to understand. If he doesn't he isn't your buddy. I can say that my scores on the ASTB and GPA are slightly better than you, and I'm freaking out that I won't get the job. Don't take it for granted, you may not be so fortunate again. As for your buddy he will be following you soon.

In order of things that have annoyed me on this thread:

Quotas are BS, nothing can be equal when we base it on race.

Grammar, while mine is not the best I think we can at least achieve grade school grammar on a site for Naval Officers and Naval Officer hopefuls.

sesty

Snovtra, here is a little secret I recieved from the big guys at CNRC in why a lot of guys don't get selected for SNA or any other officer position in the Navy for that matter. I cannot emphasize the next bit of advice enough. Go through your package with a fine-tooth comb. If even one word is misspelled they will view this as your inability to pay attention to detail. Have at least five people read your essays regarding what makes you think you'd be a good officer. It is amazing what other perspectives will catch that your own mind views as acceptable. Take the time to pain-stakingly go through every single block and every piece of paper in your package. Attention to detail is crucial. A lot of applications been rejected just from the Program Manager looking at it before it even reach the Selection Board.

SnovTra

Thanks Sesty. I'll take the advice to heart. I'm going to have an english professor go over my package along with a few friends of mine for fresh perspectives.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
isn't it supposed to be an application packet?

Good advice sesty.