• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NEED HELP: Got pics? links? best threads?

FlyMikeFly

Happiness is Vectored Thrust
pilot
Contributor
No worries, Mike.

BTW, do all of you C-172 drivers want your own private forum? ;)

As a matter of fact yes, let's make that happen. Do you have time to take the lead on that? Just work it into your schedule somewhere in between embark-O and phrog pilot, you should have plenty of time. :icon_wink

HeloBubba

SH-2F AW
Contributor
Here's a couple of photos of 1950's technology still going strong in the 80's...

Attachments

• 31_14hd9031a.jpg
    31_14hd9031a.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 33_10sf1657a.jpg
    33_10sf1657a.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 35_39sf1324a.jpg
    35_39sf1324a.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 41

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
Picture was taken yesterday for NAS Meridian's NAVY/army game spirit segment. A stud actually asked and borrowed a goat from a local family to help out in the segment. Picture came from navy.mil

071107n6603a001ah4.jpg

hi res link of above pic

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I am planning on rolling it out for demo with a select group in the next 2 weeks. If you are interested in QAing it, browsing the new site and looking for errors, shoot me a PM and I will add you to the list.
Unfortunately, this is going to have to wait until the new year. I appreciate all the pics and emails/PMs I recieved. I will continue working on it, and will give you all a heads up when it is going to be online for testing.

John