• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NEED HELP: Got pics? links? best threads?

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Email sent...but anouther helpful link occured to me...

www.fltplan.com

A login is required, but its free, painless and a great place to start for all you Xcountry hounds.

FlyMikeFly

Happiness is Vectored Thrust
pilot
Contributor
Oh yes, it sure did. It had the toolbox number etched into it. If you haven't figured it out yet, I am the culprit who let go of it while I conducted a 10-hour LPC1 blade inspection.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
For the Marines in the bunch, I've found www.marinegouge.com to be quite helpful.

This link is useful to all studs, not just Marines. The guys who started it were in my class in HTs and I used the site for gouge almost exclusively. Plus, it's a wiki site that can be edited as information changes. Now it includes gouge on more than HTs.

John - I have some fantastic pics of H-60's in flight that are copyrighted by Ted Carlson. I tried to get his permission to post them here, but no joy. If you have a way to protect pics from people doing the "right click, Save As" thing, maybe he'll give the ok to post. Let me know if you're interested.

phrogpilot73

OK, so maybe it wasn't last night as promised - but here are some pics of Phrogs (and a shitter) that I took and will let you use, edit, modify or distribute as much as you want...

Attachments

• 100_0214.JPG
    100_0214.JPG
    660 KB · Views: 56
  • 100_0160.JPG
    100_0160.JPG
    671.5 KB · Views: 37
  • sunset.jpg
    sunset.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 100_0158.JPG
    100_0158.JPG
    604.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 100_0197.JPG
    100_0197.JPG
    663 KB · Views: 38
  • 100_0149.JPG
    100_0149.JPG
    693.3 KB · Views: 55
  • 100_0194.JPG
    100_0194.JPG
    631.8 KB · Views: 52

FlyMikeFly

Happiness is Vectored Thrust
pilot
Contributor
Some more moto pics:
ussboatmoon.jpg

[EDIT - Copywrited photo's removed]

For more moto Ted Carlson pics of my alma mater VMA-513, check out: http://www.harrierpilot.com/may02.htm

East

东部
Contributor
Nightshot

RNLN P-3C CUP @ NAS Valkenburg (both non-existant :eek: anylonger)

Attachments

• Nightshot.jpg
    Nightshot.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 83