• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Need dress blues and sword?

sweetrvr

Former Lt. (medical discharge) looking to get rid of dress blues and sword. Impeccable condition. worn once to MC ball.
Yes the uniform is tailored- but can be retailored.

I'm 6'1" 170lbs
42 reg.
Sword is 42" (I think) and it's been removed from it's sheath only once. Other than that it's never been touched, not even for sword drill.

I'm happy to send pics

Payed $1550 for everything- will sell for $500. (I payed $500 for the sword alone).

send pm if interested or sweetrvr@hotmail.com

Thanks!
user_online.gif
progress.gif

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Only one post necessary bud.

BTW, hell of a deal for someone out there to jump on.

HueyCobra8151

pilot
Should be a size 32 sword. (Unless your sword is about 10" too long for you)

Just thought I would say something in case someone read it and thought they needed a different size.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
phrogdriver said:
42 would be like a freakin' Braveheart sword, wouldn't it? Or, for D&D geeks, a +1 two-handed sword...not that I ever played that....uhhh....

Of course, what do I know--mine's left its sheath about 4 times in 13 years.

Size 42 would be like a freakin' Braveheart sword, wouldn't it. Or, for the D&D geeks, a +1 two-handed sword...not that I would know such things...uhhh....

Of course, mine's left the sheath about 4 times in 13 years. But 3 of those were in combat, of course, so they count double.

Is there an echo in here? :D

-ea6bflyr ;)

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
My computer locked while sending the first one. Didn't see that it had gone through. Deleted.

sweetrvr

woops- thanks for setting me straight. All I can remember is that it had to be 1" above or below the eye. Does that sound right?