• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Need advice! Should she move to Florida w/me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBayDog

Schnuggapup said:
PFCs Benotz and Schmuckatellis..??? sort of stereotyping our young enlisted here aren't we?

Not in the least. Those are two "generic" Marine names, widely used throughout the Corps to put a name to what you would normally call "Marine X" and "Marine Y." It is absolutely no different than saying PFC Smith and PFC Jones.

In the same light, ask any young male enlisted Marine - well, any male Marine, for that matter - who "Suzie" and "Jody" are, in Marine Corps lore.

Country Boy

Proud Father
HooverPilot said:
My wife and I got married a month before our wedding for a lot of reasons. The priest was very accomodating about it, and married us again a month later without saying a word to our families. She didn't have any medical benefits and I wasn't comfortable with her not being covered, I was going to the boat for the first time right before the wedding and I was nervous so I wanted her to be covered "just in case", etc. It pretty much came down to the fact that I wanted her to be taken care of in the event of the worst happening.
Ditto

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
KBayDog said:
Not in the least. Those are two "generic" Marine names, widely used throughout the Corps to put a name to what you would normally call "Marine X" and "Marine Y." It is absolutely no different than saying PFC Smith and PFC Jones.

In the same light, ask any young male enlisted Marine - well, any male Marine, for that matter - who "Suzie" and "Jody" are, in Marine Corps lore.

Not related to Rosie Palm are they?....

KBayDog

Schnuggapup said:
Not related to Rosie Palm are they?....

lol... No, Rosie Palm is who PFC Schmuckatelli must see when Jody is putting the moves on Suzie while Schmuckatelli is at sea... :icon_smil

Mayday

I thought that was the recline!
KBayDog said:

Better yet, ask 'em what ole Suzie's last name is, after a quick look over your shoulder.

Hint: has something to do with sacarine fruit and an area below the belt.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Massive threadjack...but I like where it's going.....

Status
Not open for further replies.