• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy UAV down in Maryland.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
The number of posts to this site would be cut by at least 50%........

My personal real world dignity and reputation is what keeps me from firing off more ridiculous sounding posts, especially now that I'm not SNA-wannabe-number-66,427.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
My personal real world dignity and reputation is what keeps me from firing off more ridiculous sounding posts, especially now that I'm not SNA-wannabe-number-66,427.

Word to the wise FNG's or prospective FNG's out there......your entire ready room (front office included) will eventually read your posts on here. Consider that when you feel the urge to be joboy 10.0 :)

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Word to the wise FNG's or prospective FNG's out there......your entire ready room (front office included) will eventually read your posts on here. Consider that when you feel the urge to be joboy 10.0 :)
Yeah, the anonymity thing kind of goes away the first time that you notice that your CO is lurking here . . . :)