• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy UAV down in Maryland.

Fog

Old RIOs never die: They just can't fast-erect
None
Contributor
At least Global Hawks are cheap . . . oh wait. Well, I hope no one gets his wings jerked over this.

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
"The Navy said the BAMS-D program has been developing tactics and doctrine for the employment of high-altitude unmanned patrol aircraft."

VP bubba sneaking into the control room?

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
As usual, the comments do not disappoint.
I'm curious if there's ever been any actual scientific study of the kind of creature that deems necessary to leave wildly outlandish and/or provocative comments at the end of news articles. I have no doubt there are people out there who actually buy stock in that load of horseshit, but I'm curious what it is about the anonymity of the internet that brings out the asshole in certain folks.

Could you imagine what would happen if, suddenly the anonymity went away and the people who said most of this stuff had to answer for what they said in public?

jtmedli

pilot
I'm curious if there's ever been any actual scientific study of the kind of creature that deems necessary to leave wildly outlandish and/or provocative comments at the end of news articles. I have no doubt there are people out there who actually buy stock in that load of horseshit, but I'm curious what it is about the anonymity of the internet that brings out the asshole in certain folks.

Could you imagine what would happen if, suddenly the anonymity went away and the people who said most of this stuff had to answer for what they said in public?

I can imagine it...they'd STFU. Or just stay in their houses because they're 300lbs and never go out in public anyways.