• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy to Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
Squeeze,

Up until lately, Kville has been moving much faster than Meridian. Guys that selected with me that went to Kville are finishing up or already at the rag. I've been here for alomst a year and I am still in Phase I as well. 4 1/2 months in forms alone. Looks like its hitting you guys now as well. Good deal. Only good thing about it is that we are flying jets. Its all good and the retirement clock is ticking down.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
jake
not yet... too many CQ'ers and not enough good weather

dave
damn.... i heard about the backlog you guys had in forms, but i didnt think it was that bad. a year and still in PhaseI as a TS guy...holy cow. For me it's been fly a day, wait 5, fly a day, wait 7, warmup, fly, wait 6, repeat ad nauseum. It's tough to get better when you have to knock the rust off every flight. I'm hoping that it will clear up come Oct1. We have a huge group of bouncers and a few more ACM completers that'll be winged and gone -- probably 1/3- 1/4 the sqd, so with all those free x's and new FY money, hopefully we can start flying more. Don't get me wrong, I love flying jets and I'd do it for free, but it zaps the motivation at times to not fly for a week right after an IP tells you you're doing great or you're starting to click.

/wishes jet training was in Yuma or somewhere with VFR year round.

Status
Not open for further replies.