• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Reserve COVID Vaccinations by October

Pags

N/A
pilot
That’s rich. :rolleyes:

Re-read Pags post. He’s basically advocating I shut up, stay silent, and let my people get fired quietly. It’s part of a broader push I’m seeing to silence and sideline people who don’t think the way you want them to think. That’s anti-free speech. My views are in alignment with a federal appellate court ruling. A unanimous ruling, btw. Maybe the world isn’t the way you want it to be.

This is a thread about reservists with civilian careers to manage and keep up. Can you enlighten us on your private sector experience?
That's not at all what I said. But once again I'm glad you read what you wanted to and that I'm the bad guy and you're the hero doing the right thing.

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
There were vaccines here at Big State U mandated for admission and attendance before the Covid pandemic. For civilian work I had to go overseas as a core part of my job, which required a bunch of vaccinations, most I’d already had thanks to the Navy.

All this talk about being anti-mandate and not anti-vax, that’s great for you. But the anti-vax, vax fear, and vax hesitancy came first. Mouth breathing stupid shit like this came first, where this woman got to speak and make the case the vaccines magnetize you in front of a state legislature. JFC…

View attachment 33403

By even entertaining this moronitude it helped to mainstream the batshit crazy and help turn people against what is an incredibly safe and effective medicine, which we know is safe because a billion people have taken it.

The anti-vax, the irrational fear came first.

As has been mentioned in other threads, there are crazy people at each end of the political spectrum.

That guy over her left shoulder seems to think she's as much of a quack as most people.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
That’s rich. :rolleyes:

Re-read Pags post. He’s basically advocating I shut up, stay silent, and let my people get fired quietly. It’s part of a broader push I’m seeing to silence and sideline people who don’t think the way you want them to think. That’s anti-free speech. My views are in alignment with a federal appellate court ruling. A unanimous ruling, btw. Maybe the world isn’t the way you want it to be.

This is a thread about reservists with civilian careers to manage and keep up. Can you enlighten us on your private sector experience?
Rich indeed. I like how you've fashioned yourself into a martyr. You're completely delusional. You have a legal, professional and moral responsibility to toe the line when it comes to DoD policy. Instead, your views are enabling and contributing to "your Sailors" disobeying lawful orders and throwing their careers away because of the various crackpot theories you actively promote. YOU are part of the problem.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Rich indeed. I like how you've fashioned yourself into a martyr. You're completely delusional. You have a legal, professional and moral responsibility to toe the line when it comes to DoD policy. Instead, your views are enabling and contributing to "your Sailors" disobeying lawful orders and throwing their careers away because of the various crackpot theories you actively promote. YOU are part of the problem.
Moral responsibility. El oh el

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yes. The anthrax vaccine bruhaha in the early 2000s was entirely an issue with paperwork and ended costing DoD money in wrongful termination suits. It seems history is repeating itself.

If you mean "was entirely an issue with paperwork" was the fact that Anthrax did not have full approval for inhalation anthrax when those court decisions were handed down, then okay. Because that was the reason the mandate was overturned, but the mandate was later reinstituted and affirmed by the courts after the FDA approved the anthrax vaccine in late 2005 to include inhalation and not just contact anthrax.

Once the Pfizer COVID vaccine got full approval from the FDA the previous court cases overturning the anthrax vaccine mandate were effectively rendered moot, though it would be interesting to see if anyone argued getting the Moderna or J&J vaccines were unauthorized.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
After almost 50 pages we are exactly where we started, with the Navy Reserve still mandating folks get the COVID vaccine even with all the arguments, quibbles and general grumbling by some of the posters on this thread. I am...shocked...at this outcome.