• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Reserve COVID Vaccinations by October

Python

pilot
Contributor
Out of curiosity, have you also been informing yourself by tracking VAERS (https://openvaers.com/) and Vaccine Safety Datalink reports?

Yes. And I take VAERS with a heavy grain of salt, given the fact that reports are unverified and there is nothing establishing causality (death/effects after the vaccine or because of the vaccine). Given its self-reporting procedures, and the heavily politicized nature of this vaccine, I’m not going to get too carried away with VAERS reports. Though it looks like the post above mine beat me to it.

The fact remains that the vaccine is highly safe, and that mRNA seems vastly more likely to be in the modern miracle category than the malfeasance one. Billions of doses, that started a year and a half ago. I’m not saying big pharma isn’t corrupt; they are. But I know that when vaccines such as JJ and AstraZeneca and others were causing problems, the problems were made highly public and in many cases testing or distribution was paused or ceased until it could get straightened out. I don’t think a number of mad scientists in white coats are out there twirling their mustaches covering up known major effects from the Covid vaccines. And while I recognize they do have side effects for a small percentage of the population, that’s par for the course for vaccines in general.

Either way, VAERS (which I have read) is, to me, a very lousy way to gauge “the other side” of the story.

I was too lazy to write what you very eloquently said. I think once you decide that bodies of experts (CDC, FDA, etc…) are untrustworthy, the internet makes it too easy to cherry pick the Dr Oz of the day and cherry pick whatever facts reinforce your view. Does anyone here really think we can show Treetop or the others anything that will change their minds?

I get annoyed when people who don’t know S try to tell me how to do my job, but these guys can decide the vax is “experimental and unnecessary”, then cherry pick whatever info they want to support their views.

I think there have been about 3.1 Billion jabs so far (some double or triple on the same person), but these guys are the misunderstood geniuses who will be laughing when the rest of us are sterile or zombies or whatever else they think will happen.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Not sure if I missed it but I didn’t see anywhere in the article singling out mRNA shots (as you did in your post) vs vaccines in general. Either way, happy to see the court put out this decision.
Coronavirus mRNA shots (which aren’t vaccines) and vaccines are both covered under the freeze order.

Python

pilot
Contributor
Coronavirus mRNA shots (which aren’t vaccines) and vaccines are both covered under the freeze order.

Ok so it’s not just mRNA as was implied by your previous post. If the mRNA shots aren’t vaccines, then what are they?

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
the-big-lebowski-thats-like-your-opinion-man.gif

Treetop Flyer

pilot
I was too lazy to write what you very eloquently said. I think once you decide that bodies of experts (CDC, FDA, etc…) are untrustworthy, the internet makes it too easy to cherry pick the Dr Oz of the day and cherry pick whatever facts reinforce your view. Does anyone here really think we can show Treetop or the others anything that will change their minds?

I get annoyed when people who don’t know S try to tell me how to do my job, but these guys can decide the vax is “experimental and unnecessary”, then cherry pick whatever info they want to support their views.

I think there have been about 3.1 Billion jabs so far (some double or triple on the same person), but these guys are the misunderstood geniuses who will be laughing when the rest of us are sterile or zombies or whatever else they think will happen.
You are correct that I will not change my mind that people should be free to make their own medical decisions. What a crazy position!

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Interesting that the article mentioned that mandates hav increased vax rates.
Why wouldn’t they? Of course the mandates will increase the adoption rate. In economics, the textbook term for this is called a perverse incentive. It’s used an example of conditions that undermine or move away from the definition of free market.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Ok so it’s not just mRNA as was implied by your previous post. If the mRNA shots aren’t vaccines, then what are they?
They’re mRNA signaling, delivered in a shot. They contain no live, dead, or partial pathogen. Instead, they are gene signals to your body to deliver data that can help the body fight a pathogen that it has never yet encountered in live, dead, or partial form.

I’m not saying they aren’t useful. I’m not saying they can’t provide equivalent benefits to an actual vaccine. I’m not saying it won’t save someone’s life against a virus. It’s just technically not a vaccine.

I think the JJ one is a vaccine. Not sure about Sinovax or Sputnik, but they’re probably vaccines too.