• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Reserve COVID Vaccinations by October

At some point we need to find a way for people who do come to this realization to get vaccinated without losing face. People are so invested in their viewpoints, which are continually reinforced via social media, that they can’t allow themselves to change their minds when faced with new information.
I think you’re 100% on the money here Brett.

bubblehead

Registered Member
Contributor
What a great idea! Let's take a medicine used to treat intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis caused by parasitic worms.

UInavy

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Intentionally misrepresenting ivermectin as horse paste pretty much destroys your credibility. Is it effective? I don’t know. Lying about a safe drug prescribed for humans off label only adds to the distrust, especially when the FDA did it.
It’s approved for two off-label uses in humans. Both involve parasitic worms. Whether he’s taking it or not, he caught covid, which has documented long-term effects and isn’t at work.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
It’s approved for two off-label uses in humans. Both involve parasitic worms. Whether he’s taking it or not, he caught covid, which has documented long-term effects and isn’t at work.
Using a drug for its intended use isn’t off label.

Back to the original point, Rodgers is not at risk. Now he faces even less risk. Vaccinated people also get and spread covid.

bubblehead

Registered Member
Contributor
At some point we need to find a way for people who do come to this realization to get vaccinated without losing face.
Funny story. A colleague of mine just got back from a MOB in GTMO. Some Army folks there tried pulling the "I don't want / don't have to get the flu vaccine."

The Army O6 put them on sandbag duty which lasted about two days before they gave in ?

Treetop Flyer

pilot
He was at risk for covid. He caught it. He isn’t at work.
Then everyone is at risk for covid no matter how many boosters you get. Stupid.

When you find yourself doing mental gymnastics like you are, you should re evaluate the point you’re trying to make. Young healthy people aren’t at risk from covid. Don’t take my word for it, doctors can tell you who is and isn’t at risk.

UInavy

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Then everyone is at risk for covid no matter how many boosters you get. Stupid.

When you find yourself doing mental gymnastics like you are, you should re evaluate the point you’re trying to make. Young healthy people aren’t at risk from covid. Don’t take my word for it, doctors can tell you who is and isn’t at risk.
Huh? Getting vaccinated unquestionably, scientifically, supported by data, reduces the chance of getting covid. No gymnastics required!

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Huh? Getting vaccinated unquestionably, scientifically, supported by data, reduces the chance of getting covid. No gymnastics required!
Psaki was at risk for covid despite being vaccinated. She caught it. She isn’t at work. She put our geriatric president and WH staff at risk since they’re all at risk since they’re all capable of being infected.

But of course that’s not what at risk means. And you know that.

Bonus: Rodgers and Psaki are now at even less risk since natural immunity unquestionably, scientifically, supported by data reduces the risk of getting covid better than vaccination.

UInavy

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Psaki was at risk for covid despite being vaccinated. She caught it. She isn’t at work. She put our geriatric president and WH staff at risk since they’re all at risk since they’re all capable of being infected.

But of course that’s not what at risk means. And you know that.

Bonus: Rodgers and Psaki are now at even less risk since natural immunity unquestionably, scientifically, supported by data reduces the risk of getting covid better than vaccination.
As long as we’re being honest- you got your shot and are just on here anonymously taking a rage stand against something that you 100% submitted to when faced with real-world consequences, right?

All bluster!